Torn Between Chanel Medallion and Chanel PST

I was REALLY hung up on getting one made in France anyway. :graucho:

I understand what you mean, of course. :yes: I would have preferred one from France too. But in my case, the Medallion Tote from Italy was a much better-looking bag. :shrugs:

I'm just trying to offer the advice that when buying any bag, it's best to look at a couple of samples, if possible, because leather quality, dyes, etc., can vary pretty widely, even with Chanels. I think this is especially true with the caviar leather bags. Some of them seem more matte and dull, less shiny and rich, than others.

^ i am bad with sizes but the PST, in size, is comparable to the poppincourt haut. the GST is like the bagtinolles horizontal but less wide and more boxy.
all of you girls have been so helpful with your opinions. i am the one who needs to be more decisive. haha. will let you know which i end up getting.
btw, i just noticed that here in hong kong, most of the chanel bags i've seen in the stores (held, sniffed and inspected) were all from france. even all the lvs i've bought here are from france. i am not very particular about where my bag's from as long as it's authentic but it's good that so far all the ones i've considered getting are made in france.

I have had my medallion tote for about 2 weeks and I love it. Just the right size and it zips so nothing falls out. Also has a wide base for a bigger wallet. Easy to hold or slip over your shoulder. Lots of compliments on this classic bag!!!