I'm torn !!! I really wanted an empreinte artsy MM but couldn't convince myself to buy it before the holidays so I thought maybe 2012. Well now I have some gift cards and savings and a rumor of an increase, I wanna get something. My mind was set on a mon mono speedy 40 but now I'm reconsidering whether I should save longer and get the artsy. However I probably wont be able to buy the artsy for a few months. Then I'm also thinking of the artsy azur but might wait and hope they eventually release it in ebene. But then if it comes in ebene, I could've just got ebene and saved the money from the empreinte. So not sure what to do ?!? My hunch is mon mono but I'm worried about the vach in rain and snow that's why I like empreinte. HELP !!!!