Torn between a pochette metis and a noe bb...

creamyscreamy

Jun 19, 2011
I want to get a new LV bag and am choosing between the pochette metis and a noe bb...

As a short background, I wear casual dresses most of the time. I like crossbody bags and have quite a bit of minis (Gucci Soho in beige, Balenciaga Mini City in black, LV Favorite in monogram, Celine Trio in a nice olive green color, Furla Metropolis in grey). Some medium sized bags in rotation are a black Givenchy Pandora, a dark brown Balenciaga Velo. I also recently got my first Chanel Jumbo Classic Flap. Now I'm looking for a casual bag that I can bring during travels, wear on weekends, and that will complement or a fill a gap w/in my current collection.

I am inclined to get the Noe BB in Damier Azur because I think it's a classic LV shape and would complement my casual, girly outfits (summer dresses, etc), but also I can't help but notice how trendy the Pochette Metis (I'm liking the Reverse Monogram) is at the moment.

Any of you have these bags? Please tell me what you love (and not like) about them...

noe bb worn.jpg pochette metis worn.jpg
*not my photos, just Googled for reference