Torn between 3 bags... Please help

1. Please help me choose my next bag. Keep in mind that I rarely see LV so the fact that a bag is faked a lot is not an issue. I currently only have a mono petite bucket. I would like to add one more bag preferably a handbag. I want something that will still be stylish 5 years from now......

Here are the bags that I am currently deciding between:
    Mono Speedy 30
    Damier Papillon 26
    Damier Speedy 25

I am thinking about purchasing next week while elux still has free shipping.:yes:

Thanks!!

2. i'd go for the Damier Speedy 25. the Mono Speedy is too common, and the Papillon looks better in the 30 :biggrin:. and you won't have to worry about any vachetta if you get the Damier Speedy :yes:

3. My vote's for the Papillon. ...but I'd upgrade to 30. ;)

Speedys are too common... :Push:

4. I would vote for the Damier speedy. You already have a mono bag, and the Damier makes a great speedy IMO because you do not have to worry about vachetta handles. I recently bought a Damier bag and I love it!

5. yes if you want the Papillon get the 30 instead :yes:

6. One of the Speedys. Can't go wrong with that if you like it already!

7. i say go for the damier speedy 25 since you want a handbag and you already have something in mono! =)

8. Mono Speedy 30 - You will ADORE this bag!

9. Mono speedy.

10. Thanks for all your suggestions. Please keep 'em coming.............:yes:

11. Either Speedy...mono if you want another mono or damier to mix it up a little.

12. I say one of the speedies definitely!!!

13. Damier Pap 30, but I may be in a Damier induced haze right now.
    I am in love with all things Damier!

14. go for the damier speedy 25:yes:

15. Hmmmm.. why not a mono or damier alma? With the mono, you gotta worry about keeping the vachetta bottom clean. With damier you dont, and can have a better peace of mind. Both are classic and timeless, and the style is one of the icon bags of LV.

Look outside those 3, get the alma :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice