Torn between 2 boys!!

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hi everyone! So I recently sold my old medium chanel boy in black with gold hardware because it just wasn't doing it for me. I'm now in the market to replace it with another boy. Between these 2 boys which one do you think I should go for? I love the black one with the gold border because I feel like that gives the regular black boy the extra oomph I feel like it was missing. The beige one is beautiful and I love the color with that hardware. I have no preference of leather type either..just overall look of the bag.

Attachments

• chanel-caviar-quilted-medium-boy-flap-light-beige-00000.jpeg
    chanel-caviar-quilted-medium-boy-flap-light-beige-00000.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 805
  • chanel-lambskin-quilted-medium-chain-detail-boy-flap-black-00000.jpeg
    chanel-lambskin-quilted-medium-chain-detail-boy-flap-black-00000.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 830
Here is my small current collection..just so you can gauge what my style is hehe
Honestly, I prefer the black boy with the gold border. To me it seems like you could easily dress it up or down if you wanted to, as opposed to the beige. The beige to me is more casual, and judging by your current collection you seem to have more casual bags then you do potential formal ones! Plus the color transfer fear is real with the beige, haha. HTH :smile: Enjoy your new boy!

Nice collection, and you certainly love the antigona huh? :biggrin: In any case, I don't see any black with ghw in your collection so the black boy would be a good addition, and looks wise I prefer it too :tup:

You can tell huh[emoji23] I'm thinking I might have too many antigonas but I can't let any of the colors go hahaha. I'm thinking the black has something special [emoji173]️

Reactions: kkfiregirl
Honestly, I prefer the black boy with the gold border. To me it seems like you could easily dress it up or down if you wanted to, as opposed to the beige. The beige to me is more casual, and judging by your current collection you seem to have more casual bags then you do potential formal ones! Plus the color transfer fear is real with the beige, haha. HTH :smile: Enjoy your new boy!

Thank you for your input [emoji1360] I agree, the black can for sure be dressed up or down. I think the only reason I'm considering the beige is because if the season change here in Seattle. It's been really hot and sunny lately so I feel kinda silly buying a black bag right now haha.

The black with gold border stitch :smile: is this the 16k collection? It's very pretty n very dressy!

Although you have a few black bags in your beautiful collection, this one will be most perfect for dressy occasions :smile:!

For summery days, there is the light pink mini n the other 2 light bags in your collection :smile:

It's never silly buying a black bag..furthermore, it's a special classy piece and not regular blacks! :smile::smile::smile:

You can tell huh[emoji23] I'm thinking I might have too many antigonas but I can't let any of the colors go hahaha. I'm thinking the black has something special [emoji173]️
Haha, I can understand, I can't seem to let any bags go :sweatdrop: But yes, the black would be a nice dressy choice even in summer.

P.S. Btw, noob here but how do you insert the emojis that are not in the purseforum list? If I insert from my keyboard, it disappears when posted :confused1: