Tori Spelling

Sorry but I give my clothes to a womans shelter. Find this very classless on her part.
She got several hundred thousand $ in her inheritance. Get a job or learn to live with in your means. Goes to show people who are filthy rich should teach their kids how to support themselves. Tacky!
Her late fathers wife is Toris mother.

^^^ hmm I disagree. How do you know she hasnt ALREADY given clothes to homeless shelters etc?? We cant assume. Also, does that make people who sell old furniture, clothes, toys at saturday garage sales also classless?? I mean cmon now, we cant judge her or anyone else for that matter.

I saw no true designer clothes for sale that she would of paid alot of money for.
How many people who come from a family of billionaires have gargage sales? Don't compare apples to oranges.
"To those whom much is given, much is expected."

I saw no true designer clothes for sale that she would of paid alot of money for.
How many people who come from a family of billionaires have gargage sales? Don't compare apples to oranges.
"To those whom much is given, much is expected."

dont be so quick to ASSume. If someone wants to put up a garage sale, who really cares how much there supposed wealth is worth? Its there perogative.

Inside Tori Spelling's Yard Sale

FRIDAY DECEMBER 08,

Tori Spelling Photo by: George Pimentel / WireImage
tori_spelling.jpg

At about 6:30 a.m. on Friday morning, nearly 60 people began lining up in front of Tori Spelling's modest home in Studio City, Calif., for her yard sale in hopes of finding a piece of Donna Martin to take home for their own.

Unfortunately those Beverly Hills, 90210 fans were a bit disappointed as the majority of the memorabilia included signed scripts (for $100) and signed photos of Tori and cast members (various prices).

Fans of Shabby Chic-style furniture and fine silver, however, were having a field day. Spelling looked around as strangers went through every drawer, closest, and armoire inside her house, items like a pair of silver cigarette dishes ($50), Tiffany silver serving platter ($2,800) and silver gravy boat and coaster ($45) were being snapped up quickly. And despite reports, Spelling wasn't manning the cash box. This was an organized estate sale done with the help and staff of Sharon Yost Estate Sales.

Spelling – dressed in jeans and a green-and-white maternity top – told PEOPLE that it wasn't that tough parting with her memories. "I had to break away from the past and be ready to start anew," she said. "It's out with the old, in with the new."

/ AP
tori_spelling.jpg
A lot that "old" includes a large armoire filled with dozens of wedding items from her brief marriage to writer-actor Charlie Shanian, such as napkins that say "Tori & Charlie," the PEOPLE magazine cover of her wedding, homemade CDs of her wedding music, wedding books, her framed wedding flowers and more.

Other items up for grabs ranged from a used Sephora lip gloss for $1, her dog Mimi La Rue's shampoo for $20, a used pair of Marc Jacobs round-toe shoes for $125 (the customer talked them down to $100) and a pair of white aged Grecian urns for $7,500.

With a handful of news crews, several print reporters on hand, a Channel 11 news helicopter, and her own documentary crew for her upcoming Oxygen reality show, the five-months-pregnant Spelling didn't quite seem at ease. "This is a little weird, but I'm okay," she told PEOPLE. Spelling is also doing well with her pregnancy, "I feel good. No weird cravings. People always ask me that, but I haven't had any."

TV style expert Steven Cojocaru blurted out at one point, "Is this for charity? Or does it go to Tori?" A worker for the estate replied, "It's for Tori." Indeed, Spelling told PEOPLE on Thursday of the reason for the sale: "I'm having the sale because we're moving and my taste has changed. Plus I'm a notorious pack rat; I keep everything."

Husband Dean McDermott left right before the first 20 customers were let in at 8 a.m. and then returned to the house a little before noon.

So, how did the buyers react to the celebrity yard sale? Reactions ranged from "She looks nervous" to "She's glowing" to "This stuff is expensive!" The sale continues Saturday morning.

Maybe also part of a ploy along with being photographed shopping at a dollar store to show she is somewhat financially strapped(in Hollywood celebrity terms!)as a way to get more money that her father left her mother? Although, I thought she emphasized she lived on her own money and not her parents. Hopefully, she invested her 90210 money well since her career afterwards hasn't exactly been the greatest.