Tori Spelling

I am so not a Tori Spelling fan but I think that will change. Her show is so funny; she makes fun of herself and her family. It really is cute; I have seen all three episodes and found myself laughing more than not.

I tivoed an epi because I was curious... errgh not my thing. It seemed like it was trying to hard or maybe it was the genre of the show (realitycomedy) that seemed too overboard.

Becca4277 said:
I am so not a Tori Spelling fan but I think that will change. Her show is so funny; she makes fun of herself and her family. It really is cute; I have seen all three episodes and found myself laughing more than not.

Completely agree. i did not like her for the usual reasons and now I do.
It's a funny show.

Not a Tori fan, but from what you guys are saying about her show it makes me want to see.

I heard something about her getting an abortion. . .? I cant remember where I heard it from or if it was from a reputable source, but it was on TV and I dont think it was a spoof.

I'm not a Tori fan. However, while flipping thru chanel one nite, i caught her "notorious" show on VH1 and surprisingly, i thought it was good. The eppisode was a/b her losing her blackberry. I think the show is to make fun of her real life. It's not that bad. Funny thou