Tori Burch boot/higher heel shoe sizing?

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I have never bought this brand before. I saw the "Jaden" short boot with very high heel. :love: I am sometimes a 9.5 (US) but usually in heels of any kind I am a 10, and in inexpensive shoes of any style I definitely am a 10.

I need to preface this by saying I have not bought any expensive shoes in a long time, and the cheap shoes always run small, so I may have a skewed idea of my size.

I ordered the boot - call me nuts LOL => in 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 because some designers run very very small, and I will return the ones that don't fit (Nordie's dot com)

I was surprised to find that I think the 9.5 fit (in a VERY high heel)

Can anyone relate their experiences especially WRT TB with high heels? I am almost afraid to believe this size fits, LOL. But I do have a good "thumb's" worth of space between the end of my toe and the end of the shoe.

BTW I do believe this is the first post I have made in this subforum ;)

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
I have the TB bootie in Virginia and they have a very, very high heel. I got 1/2 size bigger than my regular shoe size because I like to have more room in boots because I usually wear socks. But I wish I had gotten my regular size because they're really too big on me. In fact, I was just contemplating selling them because unless I wear them with sweat socks my foot is really swimming in them.

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
thanks lori, so maybe I should trust my instinct. Oh - and this was with a regular sock, not thick.

Aww so sorry your boots aren't working out. Maybe wear 2 pr of socks? Maybe way too hot except for winter?

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I have several pairs of TB boots and heels. I find that they run true to size. Hope you are loving your new boots!
-Thanks shop2! I haven't worn them yet, just got them yesterday and it has been upper 80's here in NorCal. (perfect weather!) Looking forward to cooler weather to wear.

Tank you for the input as to sizing.