Topaz Stam *Pics*

Ok i have been looking on different sites to have a look at the Topaz colour, On nordstroms they say the colour is topaz with the first pic, and on here theres also a pic, but the bag seems paler, which is the true colour?

Attachments

• topaz.jpg
    topaz.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 144
  • topaz2.jpg
    topaz2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 117
I love all the stams really, i have the white chiffon, but dont use that everyday as it will get sooo dirty. i would like to buy one if the colours similiar to the one at nordstroms. i dont want the paler colour.

I also think that it is much closer to the first picture. Saw it at NM a few days ago, and it was beautiful. The color in the second pic looks washed out. The shade is quite striking IRL. :smile:

Thankyou for letting me know. I wonder why the other pics so pale if the actual bag isnt anything like that colour :shrugs:

Having tried to take pics of bags for ebay and for sharing on TPF, I can say that film truly does not capture the real life color of a bag in the least. Even the professional photographers for the big department store websites can't do it!
As for the Topaz Stam, I would say it's a mixture of your two photos. It's definitely a more deep, vibrant shade than the second pic, but it looks kind of muted and mellow too. I think this effect has something to do with the slightly distressed look of the leather. Either way, it's an absolutely beautiful bag - a total head turner.

here's a pic from eluxury

p11265776_ph_hero.jpg

lol @ none of the 3 pics having the same color. how confusing. You really do have to go the store and make sure it is really the color you want first before ordering it online.

The eluc pic looks more like denim than topaz IMO

regardless of the pics... that colour is gorgeous!! :drool: definitely the prettiest of all ;)

I wish the hardware was in silver though.... not jus on the topaz, but for all the stam colours :P