Top of PEYTON CANVAS OP ART CARRYALL

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today, I purchased a PEYTON CANVAS OP ART CARRYALL, silver/flax/bone at Macys. A girl already had one and was buying the same one for her Mom. Nice. I decided I really liked it too. After buying it, I noticed the top ridge, all around, is not very stiff and it's wavy. Can notice it on the Coach site. Just wondering if anyone has this carryall and if it looks "tacky" and not made well. And wonder if it will get worse after carrying it with the weight of my "stuff". Thanks for listening. :biggrin:

2. I saw that purse at Macys and I thought it was really pretty but I was worried about the material it felt like it was snag easy and I thought it would get dirty and be hard to clean.

3. Thank you for your reply. I just called the Coach factory. She said to use a mild soap on a cloth and is not necessary to rinse. I didn't realize I couldn't use the signature cleaner on it. (didn't look at cleaning card). She didn't think it would snag. Sooo, I still don't know what to do. It comes in leather, but I like the color and design of this one.
    Ohhh, what to do:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice