Top Model with Top Fake!

I don't get how people with money can carry a fake. I understand that some people right or wrong carry the fake because they want some part of something they may not be able to afford...but to buy a fake when you can afford the real stuff...makes no sense.:yucky: I hate fakes!!!!!!

I want Tyra to bring her on her show and give her the "tyra attitude!"

..."Girl oh no you DIDN'T bring that fake out into public disgracing not only yourself but my show too!"

I love Tyra!:happydance:

So have fakes become the new high fashion? I wonder if there are so many around carrying designers (or at least copies) that there will be a backlash in the form of "high end fakes"? Almost a counter culture thing?
Discuss...

yeah, seriously, like yuppies riding harley's, only now to rebel it's supermodels wearing fakes.... it's certainly getting a reaction out of us!:wtf:

I didnt read through he entire thread so not sure if someone has already bought this up----

Here's my take on some celebs who carry fakes (emphasis on SOME)

Some of these ladies have so much going on that they don't have the time to research in and out all the new styles of different designers like us PF gals.

Some people just get a bag because they like it. They don't know the name, the history and all that jazz. And they probably don't care.

Before the purse forum I was not a super duper fake detective.

And some brands I still don't know much about. I complimented a lady in the mall the other day on what I thought was a Marc Jacobs bag. She smiled and said "thanks. Its not real. But doesnt it look good?"

I just smiled and said yes. And as I walked away I had to laugh. I had no clue. It looked real to me:shrugs: . I don't know Marc jacobs like I know Louis Vuttion.

If someone gave me a free balenciaga bag I swear to gawd I would not know a real from a fake.
Why? because i don't follow the brand and don't pay much attention otherwise.

I think a lot of celebs are like that.

They have a million other things going on. If someone gives them a free bag they might not know.

theres my two cents

She probably does not know it is fake. If she owned a real LV she would see the quality of them and I would think could tell a cheap fake. I would say the bag was given to her as a gift. Maybe her boyfriend trying to impress her. Or else she just does not care and thought it was a cute bag. People who carry fakes don't care what others think and if they are happy to carry them, let them go on enjoying it--sooner or later the thing will fall apart. Maybe hers will and she will have to take it to LV for repair????