Top Handle Pouch

I have a Carly Top Handle Pouch and it's great. It fits very comfortably under my arm and fits a lot too for being a fairly small bag: hamptons wristlet, mini skinny, iPod mini, two lippies, even a smaller sample size of lotion. The carly is good because the sides kind of expand, but the purse never looks stuffed!

I have a Carly Top Handle Pouch and it's great. It fits very comfortably under my arm and fits a lot too for being a fairly small bag: hamptons wristlet, mini skinny, iPod mini, two lippies, even a smaller sample size of lotion. The carly is good because the sides kind of expand, but the purse never looks stuffed!

Can it fit under your arm with a jacket on?

As for the topic, I have a legacy top handle pouch and it barely fits under my arm. Not very comfortable at all.

I have a signature stripe pouch that I use as a handbag, but I wear it in the crook of my arm. It gets squashed if I try to wear it on my shoulder. It fits more than you would think...wallet, wristlet, pager, phone, and car keys. I could probably squeeze something else in there if I tried...

I am confused about the top handle pouch. Is it a handbag or a make up case? Can you wear it over your shoulder like a demi bag?

As others have said, it's mainly supposed to be a makeup/accessory case, but you can use it as a purse. I guess it just depends on how much you want to carry in it. I think some people use a trigger snap keyfob or valet keyfob as an extender on the strap so that it can fit over the shoulder better.

I have an all black leather one and I use it as an additional makeup bag. Like brushes and stuff. Non staining makeup stuff. LOL

For me, I think the handle is too short to use as a handbag.

I think it is great too for when traveling, throwing stuff like jewelry, medication and other small stuff into it. Then putting it inside a larger luggage bag.

it totally depends on the type of bag you get. Certain ones fit under your arm and others there's no way! Which one are you interested in?

For sure the Carly does as I own one. Some of the other sig ones like the ones from the outlets don't fit.

Tracy, I am interested in the legacy one or the carly one. I just got a sig medium carly (gold trim) so I would want to get a totally different one (leather? canvas?) in the pouch, but I love the shape.