Top-handle bag recommendations for my mom

Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could get some help finding the perfect bag for my mom!
I'm hoping to get some recommendations on here then show them to her so she could choose.
My mom has been getting her feet wet with luxury goods and she's starting to fall in love with LV.
It started off with her borrowing my Pochette Accessoires in DE and using it as a crossbody.. to me gifting her her own Toiletry 19 in monogram most recently.
I think she's now ready to move onto a bag and as I'm not a top-handle girl, I would love to know some top handle bags you love!
For size reference, her current daily bag is the Longchamp medium top handle bag: (10"H x 11.3"W x 8"D)
She could go for smaller, but she's liking the extra room she has.
upload_2019-3-14_16-20-47.png

Looking forward to hearing about top handle bags you love!
Would be amazing if you could include some mod shots/pics of the bag :smile:
Thanks in advance.

xx

Last edited:
I don't have any modeling pictures, sorry, but the Speedy is the most classic handheld bag that LV makes. It is a favorite of mine and many others. Since she already carries a bag that has no pockets inside , she would probably not mind that the Speedy is the same except for one small inner pocket. There are others, of course, that some members may suggest. If she likes the DE print, the Speedy in DE is beautiful. There is a clubhouse in the forum which has many modeling shots. It's a nice thing that you want to do for your
mom :smile:

Reactions: RemainsOfTheDay
Speedy, Siena or if she likes totes, NF.
Thank you! Looking at the Siena and it's gorgeous!

I don't have any modeling pictures, sorry, but the Speedy is the most classic handheld bag that LV makes. It is a favorite of mine and many others. Since she already carries a bag that has no pockets inside , she would probably not mind that the Speedy is the same except for one small inner pocket. There are others, of course, that some members may suggest. If she likes the DE print, the Speedy in DE is beautiful. There is a clubhouse in the forum which has many modeling shots. It's a nice thing that you want to do for your mom :smile:
Definitely considering the Speedy :smile: Thanks so much for your kind words! Will definitely be referencing the clubhouse forums for sure. Thank you!

Alma bb, Croisette, Siena, Bond Street, Pallas. I love the look of this bags in damier ebene except for the pallas. I only own the bond street in regular size and i love the top handle just the down size is the strap as its not adjustable. GLD
Gonna have to take a look at all of these :smile: Thanks so much!

Reactions: cielopark
Speedy b25 and Siena pm are great choices. If weight is a concern I would go with the speedy which is so light! I also prefer the speedy mono strap as that is more comfortable. But she may need help with the vachetta on a mono. A speedy b 25 in DE would be easy too!

Reactions: RemainsOfTheDay
My mom is a top handle crossbody person and I initially gifted her the speedy b 25 in DE. She loves it but as she has other, less expensive bags in similar size.. She doesn't use it as often. A while back I purchased the Croisette and worn it out to dinner... Well mum love love love it. So I ended up gifting to her. It's her only small bag and she adores it. .so maybe give her the option to look at a few styles that are different from her current collection .