Top $$ for pre-loved YSL bags (Toronto/Markham/Scarborough)

1. Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone knows where the best place to sell pre-loved YSL bags in the GTA, specifically Toronto/ Markham/ Scarborough??

I heard Ebay wasn't the best idea because Ebay tends to side with the buyer - heard some horror stories around this.
    Anyone with experience with kijiji or anything like that??

2. I sold bags on kijiji and on Facebook.

3. I have never had any problems with ebay, by far the largest exposure and quickest sales. I put good photos, detailed explanations, and never had an issue. I had more problems as a buyer, and then I liked that ebay was on my side. I am from Canada but I post my ebay sales on .com not .ca

4. Do you know if there's a specific group for buying/selling luxury bags? Or did you just use your personal Facebook?

5. M
    Maybe I will try that as well on ebay.com ! Thanks so much! Just trying to get the most of what I can get since my bag is practically brand new!

6. Yes. I know several groups. Some are national, some are solely for people in the Great Toronto area. I actually use these groups. PM for more info! :smile:

7. kijiji is my go to for selling my bags....sometimes it takes longer than others to sell due to demand of particular styles. FYI I'm in GTA.

8. HauteClassics is a consignment store on Avenue Road that sells primarily on IG. I’ve sent all my stuff to them for years!!

9. I took a look at the IG...I like what I see. Do you have any other recommendations that are Canadian?

10. pm sent!