top class botched jobs

babylima

O.G.
Feb 2, 2007
me and a few went to this hospital.
two got crooked noses.
one got uneven eyelids that look worse than before doing surgery and despite all the boob job ads they are doing, they botched up my friend's breasts, one significantly bigger n higher, another smaller and lower. it looks very unbalanced, fake and unsymmetrical. the staff reply to your texts, emails late- after weeks even. their aftercare is bad and arent willing to give a refund. when insisted dr said he would only redo one breast. (the one that looks more weird)

no dr is god, every hospital hv failed cases, im sure he has done many successful surgeries, everyone make mistake but this kind of attitude is simply horrible. i know many korean hospitals who pay refund when its botched jobs. (not different aesthetic sense but true unbalanced botched jobs) how can you restore faith when the first time was already that bad and the way they treat you after the botched surgery is that bad? how can you put your "life" into their hands again?

Thank you for posting this about them here, because if that's the case then more people need to consider this before they decide to have surgery there.

Yoy mentioned others had botched jobs, but how did yours turn out?

every gd dr can hv botched jobs. im sure they did sucessful jobs but once botched they treated you like **** thats wht i cant accept... they dont even reply their patients once they failed... if anyone also botched there please feel free to contact me.. me n the ppl who hv botched there have a grp chat where we share our experiences n comfort /support each other. its a very hard journey going through it alone. i dont even wana face people anymore :sad:

I hope your friends get the revisions they need.. I saw few b&a from Topclass and have never encountered bad reviews on them, Thank you for sharing @babylima ! Have you tried report it to medical tourist board in Korea ?

every gd dr can hv botched jobs. im sure they did sucessful jobs but once botched they treated you like **** thats wht i cant accept... they dont even reply their patients once they failed... if anyone also botched there please feel free to contact me.. me n the ppl who hv botched there have a grp chat where we share our experiences n comfort /support each other. its a very hard journey going through it alone. i dont even wana face people anymore :sad:

Hmmm... Did you contact them and claim? How are you now? It's been a 8 months. Hopefully it is ok dear.

This is the type of stuff that worries me. I'm sorry to hear that. :sad:
I actually considered going there but I'll take it off the list.
What pisses me off is the way the treated you afterwards, how terrible of them. Sounds like they only wanted the money, and they didn't care about you guys. Are y'all doing okay? It's been eight months.