Top Chef Finale **probable Spoilers**

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone watching the Top Chef finale tonight? I'm totally rooting for Harold. He's so cute!

2. Vote for Harold too..

3. Woot! Harold takes it!:yahoo:

And it looks like the new season of Project Runway begins this summer! Yay!

4. I am so glad Harold won! I thought it was so funny that Dave and Stephen went out and drank the night before and still were drinking and somewhat hung over when they were helping Tiffany.:lol:

I think she ruined her own chances of winning by being such a B****!

5. It was obvious everyone wanted him to win, did you see those polls??? LOL What was it, 97%?!! I feel kinda bad for her, but she sabotaged herself by being a huge *****.

6. I can't believe that after all that *****iness and drama and high ambition, Tiffani was only planning to use the prize money to "travel" and for "debts." I just wanted to smack her when she was crying at the end because she couldn't travel and pay off her debts. BOO HOO. And I can't believe she tried to blame Harold for the fact that her sous chefs even thought he should win.

I could watch a whole show of Stephen and Dave getting drunk together. They were cute. I'm glad Dave's desserts won raves. I hope that he gets a good job out of this.

This finale played out like I was hoping it would. Harold won, Tiffani made herself look bad, and they brought back the fun contestants.

7. I haven't seen the finale yet, but I knew it would be Harold :biggrin: He's such a cutie!

8. And did you catch what she said to Harold in the kitchen? She blamed HIM for the 4 "sous chefs" saying that they wanted him to win:
    "my back walked right into your knife."

She's totally nuts and definitely didn't deserve the money if she wasn't going to open a restaurant with it!!!

9. She's totally a nut case. I am glad he won...

10. Oh, did you guys remember Tiffani say she instructed Dave on how to make the desert?!:amazed:

She tried to claim Dave's own desert as her own even when she didn't even do it froms start to finish.

I am glad that the judges understood it was his desert that he was going to use if he was in the finale.

11. ^^ I know!!! what a little liar! And it was the best thing in her whole menu! haha

12. She must be a habitual liar. No one's going to let her work in their kitchen after seeing Top Chef! She's going to be lucky getting a job as a short order cook at Denny's after this. :shocked:

13. I love Harrod! Tiffani is such a :censor: . She lied and make rude comments all the time. I still remember the episode when they had to cook for the kids of The Boys and Girls Club, saying that they didn't have taste. I hate her.

14. Harold rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will definitly be checking out his new restaurant in NY that he said would be open by Fall.

15. is there going to be a second season? i love the show, and i absolutely do not like tiffany, she lied so much and with a straight face. i wonder what she is going now, and if any restaurant would hire her. i did enjoy the episode where everyone got together, stephen and ken were at each others throat, i seriously thought that someone was gonna get hurt.