Top 5 Mulberry Bags IYO

Sarajane,
Are you paying Chaz back for the "red" taunting? Hope you find something pretty that you just must have. (like a red glove Bayswater!!!!)
I think Chaz needs that pink hanover!!!!!!:okay::okay:

Stop it you bad girl!!!!!!!! I don't (do) need a Hanover!!!! (in oak) in any color!!!!!!xxxx

Sarajane, so glad you are on. I just received an email from Mulberry in the US and they are having a sale on upto 50%. Do you have a purse/wallet? If so, which one?? I am so tempted to phone and see what the price might be? I like the long wallet (looks like the Bayswater) Thanks

I thought you wanted that scraggy moggy thing!!! Bit of an ole tom cat to me!! Oh,it is the purse your on about isn't it?? Cos if you mean the Leo lion I'm calling myself a scraggy ole moggy!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!:roflmfao:

AND Kroquet I seem to remember you tauting Sarajane about a red bag too!!!!!!!!!!!! OLIVE ROXY!!OLIVE ROXY!!!OLIVE ROXY!!!

Chaz, Might you be speaking about the cat keyring????? I already phoned and they didn't have one..hahahahahahaha
ACtually, they did have the black long wallet, but I must JUST SAY NO!!!!!!
BTW - they did have the cockroach thing!!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I should have ordered 1 for u!!!!
I'm off the olive and on to the oak!!!!! JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am actually slapping myself now in the face!!!! Can't buy another bag, yet............

Chaz, Might you be speaking about the cat keyring????? I already phoned and they didn't have one..hahahahahahaha
BTW - they did have the cockroach thing!!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I should have ordered 1 for u!!!!
I'm off the olive and on to the oak!!!!! JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am actually slapping myself now in the face!!!! Can't buy another bag, yet............

Y'know,I'm seriously thinking of getting that bloody cockroach now!! I just think of it on crack and it just kills me!!!! But I have'nt seen a cat,is it on the new website?? I've missed that!!
Anyway just for you......... OLIVE ROXY!!!OLIVE ROXY!!!OLIVE ROXY!!!OLIVE ROXY!!!!

hahaha!!!:heart:

Y'know,I'm seriously thinking of getting that bloody cockroach now!! I just think of it on crack and it just kills me!!!! But I have'nt seen a cat,is it on the new website?? I've missed that!!
Anyway just for you......... OLIVE ROXY!!!OLIVE ROXY!!!OLIVE ROXY!!!OLIVE ROXY!!!!

hahaha!!!:heart:

Are you sure its a cockroach?When looking in shop I asked the Sa if I could see the Cockroach keyring , she gave me a very funny look and said Do you mean the crocodile ,we don`t have a cockroach keyring !!
I felt kinda silly :P

Are you sure its a cockroach?When looking in shop I asked the Sa if I could see the Cockroach keyring , she gave me a very funny look and said Do you mean the crocodile ,we don`t have a cockroach keyring !!
I felt kinda silly :P

Nooooooooooooooooo!!! Hahahaha!!!!!! Its the lobster one!!!! I remarked it looked like a cockroach on drugs and Kroquet said 'crack more like'!!! I actually thought it was bloody ugly when I first saw it,but now after all this its really,really growing on me!!!!!!:roflmfao:

Oh,Tara I am sorry!! Bet the sa thought you were taking the p**s!!! Well makes a change from me winding them up!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx:heart:

AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh!!! Found it!! It was'nt there a little while ago......and yes its verrrrrryyy cute!!!! Not far away from the cockroach!!! You know come the meet in May I'm bloomin well getting one,its worth it for the comedy value!!!!:heart::tup:

Nooooooooooooooooo!!! Hahahaha!!!!!! Its the lobster one!!!! I remarked it looked like a cockroach on drugs and Kroquet said 'crack more like'!!! I actually thought it was bloody ugly when I first saw it,but now after all this its really,really growing on me!!!!!!:roflmfao:

Oh,Tara I am sorry!! Bet the sa thought you were taking the p**s!!! Well makes a change from me winding them up!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx:heart:

Oh No !! God how silly am I !!

She prob thought I was on crack never mind the Bl***y cockroach !!

:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Lol, thats hilarious! Made me want the lobster keyring so bad - I realize that I don't have enough bugs on crack in my life!

My top 5 bags (right now) would be:
Bayswater
Hanover
Annie
Brynmore
Brooke

But this list is changing all the time - Mabel and Argyness are both runner ups, and there are some nice classic styles that should also be on the list... (Top 5 is clearly not enough - would need a top 10 or 15 to cover my favourites..)

Oh No !! God how silly am I !!

I am actually going to get one now!! I've made up my mind about it!! I think I'll hang it off Roxy, I'm getting Selfridges tokens off my in-laws for xmas(I ask for them,as I can never think of anything I'd really like,and Mulberry bag might be askin a bit much!! then I can go an treat myself to something indulgent that I might not normally splurge on) Or if I can't find one in Selfs then I'm definately getting one at the meet!! I'll order it in!!!

Lol, thats hilarious! Made me want the lobster keyring so bad - I realize that I don't have enough bugs on crack in my life!

My top 5 bags (right now) would be:
Bayswater
Hanover
Annie
Brynmore
Brooke

But this list is changing all the time - Mabel and Argyness are both runner ups, and there are some nice classic styles that should also be on the list... (Top 5 is clearly not enough - would need a top 10 or 15 to cover my favourites..)

I think we should start the Crack Cockroach Club!! I think it would be so bizarre if they did one in soft pink or baby blue!!! Or even magenta? I think its such an ugly thing but I'm kind of getting past that now because of the humour!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooo,and good call on the hanover,my next newbie will be an oak one when we do the meet in May,are you coming?? Fancy a trip over from Sweden?It will be a ball!!! Just don't nick the last peice of cake or else!!!xxxxxxxx:roflmfao: