Top 5 Mulberry Bags IYO

Definitely red. Think I might have a gaunt to Shepton tomorrow - anyone looking out for anything??

S**T Don't say things like that!!!! But seeing as you twisted my arm and all,if theres a minxy little hanover about? Oh,but you need to do a leather test don't you first as you are interested in one too,let me know,and then its a goer or not for me!!! Cheers!!!!:tup:

Sarajane,
Are you paying Chaz back for the "red" taunting? Hope you find something pretty that you just must have. (like a red glove Bayswater!!!!)
I think Chaz needs that pink hanover!!!!!!:okay::okay:

Yay

I have a beautiful Red Glove Bayswater waiting for me on Xmas day. I can highly recommend it, sooo soft. At Bicester they had some Rio Bayswaters which seemed a little heavier but not that you'd really notice and they were a beautiful red (£349).

Hope you are successful :smile:

xx

PS How bad am I? I got my new Alana out today just to sniff it before it gets wrapped up LOL.

x

My Top 5:
Araline in chocolate :love:(own one)
Bayswater (not for me though). Maybe in chocolate darwin or patent.
Agyness in Metallic soft goat (definitely for me, it has silver HW):girlsigh:
Mabel (again, for somebody else)
Somerset, also the pouch, such beautiful leather

And we couldn't resist adding: the mysterious Hayworth (SS07..?)

If I were into classic looking handbags, I'd also give a vote to Zinia.

Yay

I have a beautiful Red Glove Bayswater waiting for me on Xmas day. I can highly recommend it, sooo soft. At Bicester they had some Rio Bayswaters which seemed a little heavier but not that you'd really notice and they were a beautiful red (£349).

Hope you are successful :smile:

xx

PS How bad am I? I got my new Alana out today just to sniff it before it gets wrapped up LOL.

x

Girl, you've got it bad....sniffing your bags, how funny!
I'm going to try to suss out if there might be any red Bayswaters in the Jan sale, would kick myself if they went down even more after Christmas.
Also, think my DH would spontaneously combust if I appeared with another new Mulberry!

Sarajane,
Are you paying Chaz back for the "red" taunting? Hope you find something pretty that you just must have. (like a red glove Bayswater!!!!)
I think Chaz needs that pink hanover!!!!!!:okay::okay:

We'd never be able to sit next to each other with those bags, talk about clashing colours!
Will let you know how I get on. I am very determined not to break my bag ban but, hey, willpower & me have never gone together so who knows?!

Sarajane, so glad you are on. I just received an email from Mulberry in the US and they are having a sale on upto 50%. Do you have a purse/wallet? If so, which one?? I am so tempted to phone and see what the price might be? I like the long wallet (looks like the Bayswater) Thanks

Kroquet, I've currently got 2 purses (wallets) and have had 2 in the past. I've got a long one - like the Bayswater one - and I love it. Some of their purses do have quite chunky fastenings or they also do ones that zip all the way round.
I've one of each. I really like their purses as they're hard wearing. They usually have a lot of card slots and a good number of sections. I would just check that anything you choose is lined though. It does make a difference, they seem to last longer.
Their purses are like mini bags, they are pretty substantial. I think if you like Mulberry bags you'll like their purses too.
50 per cent is fab, sounds too good to miss!! Let me know what you decide.