TOP 5 HG Charms

I have the black corset and the detail is amazing. They use gold wiring to lace up the back and rhinestones.I would like to add the blue one one day. As for the pave baseball bat I think I've seen one on the bay only once in two years.

I have the black corset and the detail is amazing. They use gold wiring to lace up the back and rhinestones.I would like to add the blue one one day. As for the pave baseball bat I think I've seen one on the bay only once in two years.

Agree, we don't see the baseball bat very often. The baseball glove/ball is more common, but with the fakes, I'm wary of buying it from just anyone.

I have the black neck form charm and that is really cute too. Since I make jewelry, it's special to me.

Lol then i hope they're reading this! Wooohh, should i get the globe charm from ebay (MadBargains)? Whats the diff between the new one and the old one?

A lot!
Here's the old one (second row, first one on the left):
attachment.php

And the new one:
image2s.jpg

I personally like the old one better, that little airplane is just too cute. But of course, it's way too expensive for me to ever get!

I really, really, really adore the pinata, the spider, the goose with the golden egg and the shells. I really am in love with the spider though:smile: The "rare" charm that I adore the most is the... Beehive. I don't know why but for soem reason I really love that beehive charm!!

This year's I would definitely say it's the peacock, the gnome and the fireplace.

HG
Seahorse
Tennis Ball (pink & green)
Rubber ducks (red & blue)
Aloha snowglobe
Wedding Cake
World traveller globe
Toucan

Favorites 2010
Peacock
When Pigs Fly
Hedgehog
Vampire lips
Pave blue bird

If the blowfish and the re-release of the russian doll are considered HG's then I have those. I think the top 5 charms of the year IMO are the globe, hedgehog, pave star, clear heart, vampire lips

If the blowfish and the re-release of the russian doll are considered HG's then I have those. I think the top 5 charms of the year IMO are the globe, hedgehog, pave star, clear heart, vampire lips

Everyone picks their own HG charm same as HG bags. It's what you consider the best charm ever.
Someone else will have their own HG charm because we all have our own favorites.

What are some of the hard to find charms that NEVER show up for sale? I know the world globe is impossible to find and I'm desperatley waiting for the colored Yorkies to show up on ebay, but what are some of the other ones?