What are your 5 essential CHANEL bags? (pics please!)

What a fun thread!

I would want:
1: Reissue 227 or 226 Black with RHW (as a classic) - Have it
2: Reissue camera bag black with GHW (everyday casual bag) - Have it
3: Mini caviar black with SHW (hands free casual and going out) - have it.
OR a small Boy - want it!
4: Clutch with chain black lamb or pearl (going out) - want it
5: Cerf tote (for work) - want it

I'm not draw to the classic flaps fight now. But I'm sure I would want to add a lamb in gold or silver to my collection someday. I probably would also want a hobo of some type for casual and to hold a lot, and maybe swap out the cerf for that....

for me

1) WOC - black quilted caviar/CC classic - easy for running errands
2) Black M/L flap - a classic must have for all occassions
3) GST - for the day - although i'm in the market for a cerf tote right now for work but a tote in general for use in the day
4) Jumbo flap - just because :smile: hehehe
5) Add a bit of colour maybe a beige or red M/L or a boy if it suits your style more.

Most Recent 5 essential Chanel bags:
1. Black GST - it's work horse for work day; I throw everything there and grab and go.:lol:
2. Pearly Beige Square Mini - Use it during weekend when I just need my keys, wallet and phone.
3. Purple Reissue 226 - it's prefect size transfer from day to night that can fit my ipad easily with being bulky.
4. Blue M/L Easy Caviar - it's another work horse that I don't have to worry and it can be crossbody when need.
5. Red M/L Caivar classic flap - great for events and dinner!!! Classic and elegant.

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the purse forum!

So the past few years I have been saving up for different chanel bags and right now I have 3: Chanel GST - Black/SHW, Chanel Jumbo - Black/SHW, Chanel M/L - Black/GHW.. I am very blessed and grateful to have the pieces that I do have. I hope to get a few more pieces before I get married and then kids come along (means no more shopping spree for me lol). So I was curious, what would you consider to be Top 5 Chanel handbags that every lady should have in their collection. I would love to get your opinions!

Thanks!

-Jen

Personally I hope to get all five of these bags and I think everyone who loves Chanel would love to have all five of these
1. New Medium Lambskin Boy Bag RHW
2. 225 Distressed Calfskin Reissue GHW
2. Jumbo Lambskin Classic Flap GHW
4. GST GHW
5. Timeless Clutch

Mine are:
-M/L classic flap
-Boy medium
-GST
-Mini
-Classic clutch..
I am very lucky to have the first four :smile: I also have a navy bubble flap in medium (calf leather) that I love and its the most care free bag that I have.