Top 3 Travel Destinations

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies, I figured it'd be fun to hear from all of you: if you could travel to 3 destinations in the world (either places you've been or never been to before) ... where would it be and why?

For me, it'd be:

#1 Paris - for its great historic sights and awesome shopping! Plus, it's the city of love and there's romance in the air, 24/7!

#2 Maldives - because I love the beach and also for its stunning view of the picturesque coastline, beautiful white sandy beach, crystal clear waters and a luxurious private retreat.

#3 Japan - formy love of delicious Japanese cuisine!

2. In no particular order:

1. Helsinki, Finland - so picturesque and perfect summer weather.
    2. Cairns, Australia - because it's so far north (and in the Southern Hemisphere), the winters there are so warm and sunny, ideal of lazing around by the pool.
    3. Osaka, Japan - I love visiting in the winter or early spring when it's cold. Perfect for being suggled up inside and watching the world pass by outside.

I've got more than three favourite destinations, but these are the ones that first come to mind.

3. #1 - All the 50 States of the United States! This is my dream!

#2 - Bolivia, because of the beauty of nature

#3 - New Zealand - again because it's so beautiful there and they have tons of very good-looking guys :biggrin:

4. #1 - Japan - such a great country, so clean and food's good!
    #2 - China - so many provinces with so much diversity.....although you have to bear with the hygiene in some rural places.
    #3 - Bora Bora - haven't been and would love to go.....one day!

3 is very challenging because there are so many places which are great travel destinations!

5. Great question!

for me it'd be

#1 South Pacific (Bora Bora/Tahiti)

#2 Southeast Asia (Thailand/Vietnam)

#3 Maldives or Seychelles

6. 1. Japan for food
    2. Egypt for history
    3. Amazon forest to feel like a bug lol apparently it makes u feel really small

7. #1 paris for the culture and sights
    #2 all the caribbean islands (ive only been to a few and they are amazing)
    #3 rome for the culture and sights

8. 1. Maldives - I would love to go there one day, maybe for my honeymoon when I get married, it looks gorgeous!
    2. Italy (Rome) - I was there for only 2 days and there so much to see and not enough time!
    3. Machu Picchu, Peru - I would love to explore!

9. 1- Hong Kong. I just love HK. It's basically my second home.
    2- London. Never get tired of London. Much better place to visit than live.
    3- Tokyo. Number one on my wish list!

10. Of places I've been, I'd say:
    1. Chicago
    2. London
    3. Maui
    I'll slip Italy in too--love that country.

Of places I want to visit:
    1. Australia
    2. New Zealand
    3. Greece

11. Places I've been:

1. Rome
    2. Amsterdam
    3. London

Places I want to visit:

1. Paris
    2. Tokyo
    3. African Safari (I know that's not a specific country)

12. I'll pick places I've been since I can't accurately rate others . . .

1}tie - Portofino/Venice/Florence
    2}Maui - Wailea specifically if I was forced to chose :P
    3}Santa Barbara - favorite place in continental US so far!

13. Dh has been to SB and says it's wonderful. Your mention of California reminded me that the Monterey Peninsula/Carmel is one of the most enjoyable places in the US I've ever visited. Myabe I'll get to Santa Barbara someday;)

14. yes! If you love those areas, you'll love Santa Barbara/Montecito. Not as dramatic coastlines, but really cool small town feel.

15. 1. Egypt.
    2. Moscow & St. Petersburg.
    3. Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice & Sicily.)
    4. Hong Kong/Nanjing/Shanghai/Beijing (I couldn't narrow it down!)

I would definately go to Paris, Johannesberg/Cape Town, San Francisco (now that I can actually drink :P) & New York again.