Top 3 Must Have LV Items

I'm so glad I don't have to choose but if I did:

Neverfull MM in any print. I have Mon Mono

Eva

Alma

I think a tote is an essential and so is an evening bag/crossbody bag. Eva can do both. Finally a "day bag" or hand held like Alma which can be dressed up for down is also an essential for me.

Hello fellow TPF'ers! I have started my Louis Vuitton collection with a bit of a bang this year and it has got me thinking about that next purchase... Very addictive I know!
Before I started buying these LV's I sold/donated/gave away every other handbag I owned to fund this new collection and I have made a bit of a challenge for myself... To try and survive with just 3 handbags in my collection... It may not workout but I am a bit of a minimalist at heart and interested to see how I will get on...

Anyway I just wondered... What are your top 3 LV that you could not live without?(handbags/purses not small leather goods)

I own the Bloomsbury PM and the Pochette Accessoires NM. I am thinking that I would either like a smart top handle bag like an Alma or a tote like the Neverfull... Not quite decided yet! I do also have a mummy/diaper bag that I am not counting in my 3.

Can't wait to hear your opinions and thoughts...:smile:

My favourite bags of my collection:

Neverfull MM: great for travel, shopping, picnics, sleepovers (don't do those anymore. Getting marrrrrried❤️)

Pochette Accessoires MC: great for going out, great crossbody roaming around bag, great to use as a pouch in the Neverfull for travel and necessities:smile:

Speedy B 30 DE: great for travel, city roaming, museums, shopping and weather carefree:smile:

My three

Pochette Metis - out and about ❤️❤️
Petit Noe - Airport / car travel bag❤️❤️
Favorite MM - dinner/shopping/holiday❤️❤️

Twice/twinset great for travel
Thames (not too big, not too small) holds my essentials and can be carried to casual dinners etc... as its a smaller shoulder bag
Speedy b 25 DE great for travel and everyday use. It holds a lot while being compact.

Hello everyone...thanks for your posts I am really enjoying the revival of this thread. I am still deciding on that third bag...many of you have picked the favorite or alma and I think that would be my next choice. Also you really can't argue with the love for the neverfull :smile:

excellent post idea!! love this so helpful!! I too have sold all my other bags (coach) and just using my Lvs - I'm trying to just live with what I have and enjoy but with Lv it's an obsession and you can never NOT want another I'm finding!! I currently have and find these to be working for me - speedyb 25(monogram), love the hand held, shoulder, or crossbody option, great for day use holds lots, or even out and night with the hubby or family as it's still a beautiful bag and can be dressed up with charm or scarf, I just got the twice in monogram/noir and am in LOVE with this bag, can be shoulder or crossbody carry and can be daily bag as it's compact but holds all my essentials or beautiful for going out, and I have the Eva(monogram) with I think is small but for evenings out is perfect and elegant and still can be used for day or errands with the crossbody option and carries essentials, I also have the pochette NM in monogram and feel that thing is a must, carries so much and can be put in other bags or purses but holds all essentials!! I have the delightful but am selling it and I've found I'm just not a hobo style girl no structure and I just can't make it work or justify keeping it if I'm not in LOVE with it! thought I wanted it for travel or stuff like that but the no closure thing even after getting a great zip purse organizer just still isn't working, I had my eye on the totally at the same time and should have gone with that one instead!! sorry long post here but it's great to share my thoughts with other lv lovers who appreciate the lv addiction and love!!

First the speedy.
Second would be my neverfull, even though I don't use her much anymore it's still a necessary bag in my opinion.
Third- my backpack

Hi all,

Thought it might be fun to start a thread about people's absolute favourite, can't live without LV items... If you could choose ONLY 3 items from or for your collection, what would they be? Please include prints and sizes :biggrin:

For me:
1. Speedy B 35 in Mono
2. Keepall Bandouliere 50 in Mono
3. Eva clutch in Damier Azur (closely followed by the Mono)