Toolhaus.org access blocked?

babygirlbling

J'aime ma vie!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
I used toolhaus this morning to check on a seller's feebback and everything was working fine. I just went back to check on a different seller and it say's that ebay has blocked them from gathering access but to try again in an hour because sometimes they unblock them.

So how should I look up seller's feedback? Is all of it available to view on ebay? I would really love to buy a bag from someone who I feel confident sell's authentics and won't screw me in the end. ;)

Ebay has been trying to shut down www.toolhaus.org, by blocking access to it. I do know that. It's a great thing to use and be able to look at the person - buyer and seller's -- history in negs and neutrals.But of course Ebay doesn't want anyone to read all the bad fb's, because it would interfere with their (Ebay's) sales.

Ive always been confused why everyone is so desperare to use toolhaus. On a sellers feedback you can click on the negative and neutral feedback scores and it opens up a page with just that feedback on so you can read back for a year quite easily. Does toolhaus let you look back further??

Ive always been confused why everyone is so desperare to use toolhaus. On a sellers feedback you can click on the negative and neutral feedback scores and it opens up a page with just that feedback on so you can read back for a year quite easily. Does toolhaus let you look back further??

I'm not able to click on the negative/neutral feedback scores, they're not clickable. Maybe it's a UK thing. I suggested, years ago, to ebay that they have an icon for all negs and neutrals so we can see them all on one page instead of going through page after page - there are sellers with thousands of feedback, who has time? So glad to have Toolhaus now though.

^^ oh really. I can definitely click on them, its so much easier than going onto toolhaus or searching through thousands of feedback - maybe it is a UK site thing that seems silly though. Then again eBay is weird. :smile:

Yes from the beginning of their acct.