tooled roxanne tote

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That it might patinate nicely in the end and become a thing of wonder but that it might stain nastily on the road there.

2. I'm undecided but think it may be a nice piece of fun...

3. I'm not keen...

4. It's not doing it for me, but it is sold out so lots of people out there must love it! I can see it looking it's best on a funkily dressed teenager.

5. I almost bought this! I really love it and think that it would be the sort of thing I'd take out shopping with me - quirky, fun and a great size for me to fill with books!

6. Not for me but definitely a bit of fun. There are a lot of these kind of trompe l'oeil design clothes in the shops at the moment. Someone my age would look batty in them but they're cute.

7. I have to say I kind of like it.

I think it's more the kind of thing i'd see on someone else and love than I would actually use myself though.

8. I like it and think it is perfect for a knitting project.

9. I think that they may end up being collector's items, if you can keep them in good condition, because they are a bit different. If they end up in the summer sale, I will definitely buy one even though I don't really use open topped bags.

10. i quite like it!?

11. I dunno, I was quite excited opening up the link because I love my tooled Bays but that does not do it for me I'm afraid. Horses for courses as they say!

12. Not for me.

13. I think it could look gorgeous with a Patina.. but would probably mark hideously! I kinda like it, would definitely pick one up in the sale! Would be just perfect for taking to uni and carting my books around in!

14. I think its quirkyness is cool but not for me as I think its a tall girl's bag.

Miss M - You would really rock this bag!