Tooled Floral Duffle

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
I just got the new black and white cover catalog. the only thing that I really liked was the tooled floral duffle on page 10. have not seen it yet IRL. I did order and receive the platforms (Gracyn Wedge) and the flowered hi heels (Nordstrom) both in camel and love them! Anyone see the tooled duffle IRL?
these are the only things I like from the spring collection. :sad:

This is natural Vachetta, so I don't think it's going to wear well over time... and part of the bag will probably look like the handles on the LV speedy bags really fast! If you don't mind this look, or won't use it often, then maybe you can spray it and be ok. But I personally will not risk this one. I do like it though, but have only seen the wallet IRL and the shoes.

This is natural Vachetta, so I don't think it's going to wear well over time... and part of the bag will probably look like the handles on the LV speedy bags really fast! If you don't mind this look, or won't use it often, then maybe you can spray it and be ok. But I personally will not risk this one. I do like it though, but have only seen the wallet IRL and the shoes.

the wallet was cute too. :yes: the whole look reminded me of leather work you see in Mexico. maybe that was the attraction...

the wallet was cute too. :yes: the whole look reminded me of leather work you see in Mexico. maybe that was the attraction...

I love it too! The detail is AMAZING, but just that I worry so much about spotting and uneven patina. I have a D&B Madras safari bag that has some Vachetta trim and snap tabs on the pockets in the front. I wore it around a bit last summer, and the oil from where my arm laid over the bag on my shoulder made the trim and tab a bit ugly on one of the pockets and dark compared to the other trim and pocket tab. I had even sprayed it thoroughly with Shining Monkey.

I love it too! The detail is AMAZING, but just that I worry so much about spotting and uneven patina. I have a D&B Madras safari bag that has some Vachetta trim and snap tabs on the pockets in the front. I wore it around a bit last summer, and the oil from where my arm laid over the bag on my shoulder made the trim and tab a bit ugly on one of the pockets and dark compared to the other trim and pocket tab. I had even sprayed it thoroughly with Shining Monkey.

yikes! I may have to just admire it from afar then...:lol:

yikes! I may have to just admire it from afar then...:lol:

Yeah, I agree...especially because it's SO expensive!! Or you might can tailor your wardrobe selection to make sure you don't have a problem...don't expose the bag to oils from your skin and wear light colored clothing that won't bleed on it. It will darken naturally anyway. I also think about this all the time with my camel lily. I just saw a this bag at my boutique...and it didn't even look like mine at all because it had a dark patina on it, I guess from sitting out in the open under the display lights. It actually looked better that way IMO, but I just don't want it to look like the LV speedy bags I've seen where the handles look black where they have been handled so much.