Tooled Bayswater - A Question!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all.

I bought a second hand olive and dark green (with tan and drank brown detail) Tooled Bayswater from a nearly new shop last week. It's lovely!

Can anyone tell me when they were made? It had two matching coin purse key rings attached to it but no postman's lock - do Mulberry sell the lock seperately?

Thanks for the help!

2. Hello Karen! Congrats, the tooled bays is lovely! They are from s/s 2006, I believe, at least thats when mine is from (I have one in oak). I think you should contact mulberry and ask about the padlock, maybe they can sell you a new one?

3. Bag sounds lovely!! Will you post pics?

Love your cat BTW!!!!!

4. I'll put a pic on tomorrow. It wasn't cheap for second hand but I fell in love with it! I'm glad to see there are lots of Mulberry fans here. I love Fendi and also Gucci but also have Lulu Guinness and Prada. Basically, I just love bags!

I'll try Mulberry for the lock - thanks for the advice.

5. I have attached a pic, hope this works.

I haven't seen another Tooled Bayswater in green and brown - has anyone else?

BTW, my cat's called Oscar.

KX

Attached Files:

6. Fab bag .Being a Bays lover I have only ever seen one other , but not as nice as yours .

7. what a very rare unusal bag!!

8. I have seen one on ebay some months ago, I have the chooclate tooled myself and just love it :smile: