Took the plunge for Lucy!

Teresa1127

Aug 12, 2007
I've read for ages the raves about Lucy, but was never really tempted because of the short shoulder straps. Well, having just sold four of my Koobas, I decided to go for a poorly listed Lucy on ebay. I LOVE IT! It only had one minor flaw. The leather is sooo sumptuous!:yahoo:

Now if ONLY I could find the elusive Renee in Mocha!

What did you mean by "poorly listed"-- was it not called a Lucy? Did you have to look at every single Kooba listing to find it? That's what I do when I have the time--there are still hidden treasures out there.

Glad you like your Lucy--my Cognac (I think that's the color name) is still one of my major "go to" bags.

Lucy wasn't mentioned in the listing and the pics were not of great quality, but good enough to see it was real. It did not mention flaws, there is one small stud missing, but I think I can get a replacement for that. Otherwise it's beautiful. I rarely have time to scour the listings. Just got lucky this time.

It pays to scour, many sellers don't know anything about the bags they sell (or the color, like me!). I think a good shoe repair shop can help with the missing stud too.