Took the plunge and bought my 1st Prada

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've loved the brand for years but could never bring myself to spend the $$. However, after owning LV's and Mulberry they just weren't satisfying.

I wanted to get something that I could use for work and will not look dated a few years down the road.

I just ordered the Vitello Daino Hobo in Black from NM. Can't wait to get it! :yahoo:

2. Congrats!!!! You won't be able to stop at just one....:happydance:

3. I have this bag in Etrusco, I love it. Perfect shoulder drop. I wore it today actually. We're expecting rain tomorrow, so I have to change into a a weather proof bag.

I am probably going to get another one in a different color.

Congrats!

4. I know you'll love it! Please post modeling pictures when you get your bag!

5. congrats!!

6. congrats

7. Ditto! :nuts:

8. You bought the one in your avatar? I LOVE that bag! I have been lusting over it forever! I bought one in 'cork' from the RueLaLa sale....
    Is the Vitello Daino not weather proof??? I hope I can wear it out in the rain!

9. If you bought the black version of the one in your avatar... that was my first Prada too! I love, love, love this bag. I also had a similar experience with LV and I hope you find what you have been looking for in Prada, as I have. Such great bags that will last a lifetime, especially if it's Vitello Daino. Hope to see pics when you get it!

10. ^ I love that bag too!!!!! OP I hope that's the one you got!!! Post pics when you get her...and yes--this will be your first of many..Welcome to PRada!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

11. It is the one in my Avatar (except in black). Not sure about weather proof - I usually treat all of my bags so I don't have to worry so much about that.

12. Piperlu said something about changing out of this bag because it was going to rain.. so that made me worry. I thought the Vitello Daino was pretty durable.

13. Congrats on a great bag!! I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it. I also thought the vitello and soft calfskin for that matter were pretty durable??

14. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

That could POSSIBLY be my next bag lol..post LOTS of pics when you get her..but will it be ok in rainy weather or not?? Ladies chime in!! PP where are you!?!?!:nuts:

15. Congrats! Beautiful...