Took the Plundge!

AndieLiz

Jun 24, 2009
So, I did it! I got my first Balenciaga! I ordered it from a store in IL (no stores here in Indiana :sad: ) It's hard without seeing it in person, but I decided on a make up bag and while the "safe" black seemed right, I opted for the Marine color. Should be here on Monday! :yahoo: I'll post pics! Can't wait to feel it's squishy-ness!

I wanted something in one of the pink colors, but was actually pretty glad they didn't have the make up in pink because I think the Marine will be a nice addition to my collection... I have plenty of pink! :smile: Super excited, already planning on a coin purse hehehehe Still not quite sure I understand everything with all the leathers and such... but as long as it's squishy (which the SA said it was) I'll be happy!

I will snap some pics when I get it! The SA said it should be here on Monday! Woohoo! I'm super excited. Without seeing the bags in person, I don't know which bag I'd get if I ever got one. Hopefully this summer when I'm in orange county I can find a store that sells them and pick one out!