Took the Plundge!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I did it! I got my first Balenciaga! I ordered it from a store in IL (no stores here in Indiana :sad: ) It's hard without seeing it in person, but I decided on a make up bag and while the "safe" black seemed right, I opted for the Marine color. Should be here on Monday! :yahoo: I'll post pics! Can't wait to feel it's squishy-ness!

2. Congratulations! Welcome to the addiction. Please post photos when it arrives.

3. congrats, it won't be your last!!!! :P

4. Do share pics once it arrives!

5. marine is lovely! congrats.

6. I wanted something in one of the pink colors, but was actually pretty glad they didn't have the make up in pink because I think the Marine will be a nice addition to my collection... I have plenty of pink! :smile: Super excited, already planning on a coin purse hehehehe Still not quite sure I understand everything with all the leathers and such... but as long as it's squishy (which the SA said it was) I'll be happy!

7. congrats! it won't be your last!

8. CONGRATS! Soon you will be selling your LV's for Bals. Trust me I know what I am talking about :smile: :biggrin: Can't wait to see your new addition!!!

9. congrats!!

10. Congrats!

11. Congrats. A Marine MU sounds gorgeous. Do post pics once you get it :flowers:

12. congrats!! marine is a fantastic color! can't wait to see the pics!

13. Congrats! marine is a fantastic colour for a MU, and they hold so much! I hope you share pictures when it arrives :smile:

14. I love Marine! Colour of my first Bal. Congrats!

15. I will snap some pics when I get it! The SA said it should be here on Monday! Woohoo! I'm super excited. Without seeing the bags in person, I don't know which bag I'd get if I ever got one. Hopefully this summer when I'm in orange county I can find a store that sells them and pick one out!