Took My new Friend Willis to Macys for a lil Champagne

WVUdani

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
I was so excited to get the beautiful Coach Willis Colorblock in Slate and Cobalt from my outlet a couple weeks ago, they held the last one for me and its a beauty, I'm obsesses with the legacy lining. Today was my first day carrying my Willis and I love accessories so Willy wore his silk scarf, multi hang tag fob and suede hang tag fob (amazing craigslist find on the fob..$15 with $68 price tag still attached!!!) I took a trip to Macy's to see if I could get lucky enough to find my first legacy duffle and for it to be affordable. I went with all intentions of getting fuchsia, then I laid my eyes on the metallic beauty aka Champagne and it was love at first sight, I then swung by my outlet to pick up a fuchsia tassel fob just to have some of the fuchsia duffle with me as well :smile: all in all it Willy and I had a great day!!

Attachments

• image-1988517528.jpg
    image-1988517528.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 837
  • image-2742872332.jpg
    image-2742872332.jpg
    609.1 KB · Views: 868
  • image-1025160343.jpg
    image-1025160343.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 822
WVUdani said:
I was so excited to get the beautiful Coach Willis Colorblock in Slate and Cobalt from my outlet a couple weeks ago, they held the last one for me and its a beauty, I'm obsesses with the legacy lining. Today was my first day carrying my Willis and I love accessories so Willy wore his silk scarf, multi hang tag fob and suede hang tag fob (amazing craigslist find on the fob..$15 with $68 price tag still attached!!!) I took a trip to Macy's to see if I could get lucky enough to find my first legacy duffle and for it to be affordable. I went with all intentions of getting fuchsia, then I laid my eyes on the metallic beauty aka Champagne and it was love at first sight, I then swung by my outlet to pick up a fuchsia tassel fob just to have some of the fuchsia duffle with me as well :smile: all in all it Willy and I had a great day!!

Holy Willis... Wow!!

Gorgeous duffle! Bag twins on Willy! I'm DEF not returning him now! (Was having some doubts before!)

I just bought that duffle yesterday at my Macys! So pretty. It's my first legacy piece because I won't pay more than 50% of retail, and my outlet hasn't had any legacy yet. It was 50/20 yesterday, score!

Thanks!!! Yeah I ended up getting it for $156 can't beat that :smile:

That's awesome and no you can't! If I hadn't picked up the bronze Annabelle recently, I would've totally got that bag. I'm still getting used to shiny bags. It's really pretty though and I'm glad you found such a great price. Cheers to both Macy's and Dillard's!