Took My new Friend Willis to Macys for a lil Champagne

WVUdani

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
I was so excited to get the beautiful Coach Willis Colorblock in Slate and Cobalt from my outlet a couple weeks ago, they held the last one for me and its a beauty, I'm obsesses with the legacy lining. Today was my first day carrying my Willis and I love accessories so Willy wore his silk scarf, multi hang tag fob and suede hang tag fob (amazing craigslist find on the fob..$15 with $68 price tag still attached!!!) I took a trip to Macy's to see if I could get lucky enough to find my first legacy duffle and for it to be affordable. I went with all intentions of getting fuchsia, then I laid my eyes on the metallic beauty aka Champagne and it was love at first sight, I then swung by my outlet to pick up a fuchsia tassel fob just to have some of the fuchsia duffle with me as well :smile: all in all it Willy and I had a great day!!

Attachments

Jem Jerrica

Showtime, Synergy
Jan 14, 2013
Congrats on both your bags! The fuchsia tassel looks good on the duffle, nice little contrast.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
That duffle is so pretty and it's at a great price too! I love the more textured feel of it. Congrats on your new bag and Willy is adorable!

4ever

Crazy for Coach!
Mar 8, 2009
Congrats on your new bags! Love the fuchsia tassel on the champagne and your little suede tassel is awesome too!

Maybi

Love A Good Shopping
Nov 19, 2012
Cali-Cali
WVUdani said:
I was so excited to get the beautiful Coach Willis Colorblock in Slate and Cobalt from my outlet a couple weeks ago, they held the last one for me and its a beauty, I'm obsesses with the legacy lining. Today was my first day carrying my Willis and I love accessories so Willy wore his silk scarf, multi hang tag fob and suede hang tag fob (amazing craigslist find on the fob..$15 with $68 price tag still attached!!!) I took a trip to Macy's to see if I could get lucky enough to find my first legacy duffle and for it to be affordable. I went with all intentions of getting fuchsia, then I laid my eyes on the metallic beauty aka Champagne and it was love at first sight, I then swung by my outlet to pick up a fuchsia tassel fob just to have some of the fuchsia duffle with me as well :smile: all in all it Willy and I had a great day!!
Holy Willis... Wow!!

Britexmom

Britexmom
Jul 20, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Your Willis looks so pretty with all the decor , I love that duffle.....was it a dept store exclusive, I just don't remember it on the coach website .

SparklyJ

Oct 24, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Gorgeous duffle! Bag twins on Willy! I'm DEF not returning him now! (Was having some doubts before!)

Apr 26, 2011
I just bought that duffle yesterday at my Macys! So pretty. It's my first legacy piece because I won't pay more than 50% of retail, and my outlet hasn't had any legacy yet. It was 50/20 yesterday, score!

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Thanks!!! Yeah I ended up getting it for $156 can't beat that :smile:
That's awesome and no you can't! If I hadn't picked up the bronze Annabelle recently, I would've totally got that bag. I'm still getting used to shiny bags. It's really pretty though and I'm glad you found such a great price. Cheers to both Macy's and Dillard's!