Took her out for Spring

Mine was last year in easy pay. Lol. They are opening a outlet mall this summer 10 min away. Yikes
A Dooney outlet only 10 minutes away.... that's dangerous, but oh so much fun. The more you stop by, the more particular you can be. There is less need to pounce on a handbag if you know you can go back to the store when ever you want.

Regarding ocean blue and denim in Florentine leather. I've looked at them side by side in a Dooney store. The colors are almost identical, unless you put them together. Then the denim has 1 drop more green in the color mix. Of course, ocean blue Florentine is not a consistent color. There seem to be different batches of the color that show up differently, even in the same style. I think denim was the newer/replacement color.

A Dooney outlet only 10 minutes away.... that's dangerous, but oh so much fun. The more you stop by, the more particular you can be. There is less need to pounce on a handbag if you know you can go back to the store when ever you want.

Regarding ocean blue and denim in Florentine leather. I've looked at them side by side in a Dooney store. The colors are almost identical, unless you put them together. Then the denim has 1 drop more green in the color mix. Of course, ocean blue Florentine is not a consistent color. There seem to be different batches of the color that show up differently, even in the same style. I think denim was the newer/replacement color.

I agree danger but then like you said it wears off cause it's accessible lol. I think denim was the newest color but she is a beauty