Took Azur Speedy out today! Modeling pics!

Thanks! Think I look asian NOW? :roflmfao:

I actually wrote in my 1st post "you STILL don't look asian arnott!!!" lol but erased it lol, WHERE is your HAIR?!?!?? lol
Hmm... speaking of asian-ness, most asian girls I know have ummmm.... less prominent ..umm..... frontal projections..... I envy YOU:nuts: cuz i'm an airplane runway/track!!! LOL! (maybe I should erase this part too...............:Push: I feel retarded)

I actually wrote in my 1st post "you STILL don't look asian arnott!!!" lol but erased it lol, WHERE is your HAIR?!?!?? lol
Hmm... speaking of asian-ness, most asian girls I know have ummmm.... less prominent ..umm..... frontal projections..... I envy YOU!!! LOL!:nuts: (maybe I should erase this part too...............:Push: I feel retarded)

Thank you! :nuts: They are real in case you were wondering! :roflmfao:

I think I'm more big boned that most asian girls too. I'm not a petite lil thing like you! :sad:

You can see my hair in the last picture! Do you think I look white for someone chinese? I may have gotten a little tan recently because of the awesome sunshine we've been having!

Thank you! :nuts: They are real in case you were wondering! :roflmfao:

I think I'm more big boned that most asian girls too. I'm not a petite lil thing like you! :sad:

You can see my hair in the last picture! Do you think I look white for someone chinese? I may have gotten a little tan recently because of the awesome sunshine we've been having!

WHAT?!?! first you're asian and now you're Chinese?!?!? how come I didn't know that?!?! lol you're so discrete arnott! lol and ummm... i dunno about the sunshine... it's been semi-raining here in Montreal for the past 3 days:Push:

and no the 25 is good imo ;)

WHAT?!?! first you're asian and now you're Chinese?!?!? how come I didn't know that?!?! lol you're so discrete arnott! lol and ummm... i dunno about the sunshine... it's been semi-raining here in Montreal for the past 3 days:Push:

and no the 25 is good imo ;)

What! You knew! Remember that post where I said I went for dim sum and then to a chinese supermarket?

And I meant we've been having lots of sun here in Vancouver and do I look white skinned for someone chinese? :P

Arnott,
I love your azur in 25!! I saw that you were wearing jeans when posing... Have you found problems with colour transfer at all?? I'm scared to use my 30 because of that problem as I always wear jeans alot.. :s