Took A Risk

Call JAX - their number is at the top right hand side of the coach.com site & tell them the model number (I'm sure it's somewhere in the beginning of this thread).

I'm with you there! Two hours to the nearest boutique....

ellacoach darling,

Can you pretty please model that bag? In both versions too? I think I am digging it also. The Anna C bag seems a bit large for me, so perhaps that style from coach would work. I have the coupon, think I would be able to use it?

Sorry, I forgot to post pics the other night...:shame: I really love this bag and have gotten quite a few compliments on it! I'm hoping I don't fall in love with the ergo pleated framed satchel when I see that IRL!!!

ellacoach, are you still loving your convertible tote? They don't look so good when it's just laying on the floor :sad: I would love to see modeling pics 'cause I'm thinking of ordering one for myself in white :yes:

Thanks in advance!!

I just received the Coach catalog today in the mail. I tried to look it up online through the Coach website and it wasnt there. I contacted Customer Service and they said it will not be in stores available until June!! She did say I could order it through them but... I received a Coach Coupon in the mail and I can only use it in a Coach store. She did say I can go into the store and order it!! She said the bag was absolutely GORGEOUS!!! CANT WAIT TO GET IT :yahoo: