Took A Risk

sarahb0485

Dec 18, 2007
I hate buying things before I see them in person. I hate shopping for things on the internet and it drives my fiance insane.

Today I was flipping through the new issue of Domino (my favorite magazine now that blueprint is gone) and I saw a bag that immediately caught my eye. I initially didn't think it was Coach because I had never seen the bag. But upon investigating it is in fact a Coach Ergo Convertible $478. So I went to the website and tpf and couldn't find any reference to it. So I went to see Kelly, my SA. We were able to order one through JAX sight unseen. They didn't even have a picture of the bag on the computer, just a rendering. It's not supposed to be available until June.

Here is a scan of the bag from Domino. When the bag arrives in 3-5 days I'll share it with all you ladies. But in the mean time I'm slightly nervous about if I'm going to love it or not!

dscn0836yp7.jpg

There is a Python/Canvas version scheduled for release mid-year as well. It appears to be a beautiful bag that can be worn using the removeable shoulder strap, carried by the built-in handle or folded over as a clutch.

Post pics when she arrives! Nice sleuthing on your part...:tup:

From that pic I was reminded of a Foley + Corinna Mid City Tote...the bag can be folded over and carried w/ the long strap or hand-held with greater capacity with the handles.

Attachments

• PAAAAAFLCGHDFMFF.jpg
    PAAAAAFLCGHDFMFF.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 122
I've seen that bag at the COACH store in their coach book... it is TDF!! I think its called a "convertible" because you can fold it in half and use it as a clutch too? I'm not positive on that... really cute! can't wait to see pics!!

YAY 1500!!:yes:

The style number is 12250.

Wow seems like it has the potential to be quite versatile! I'm really interested to see what the size is like.

... When I took the magazine in with me the SA who greeted me at the door told me it wasn't a coach bag. I pointed out to her the things that made it a coach bag before showing her the credit. I know that the bag isn't out yet or even in the catalog. But come on, shouldn't you recognize details that are coach specific.

I've seen that bag at the COACH store in their coach book... it is TDF!! I think its called a "convertible" because you can fold it in half and use it as a clutch too? I'm not positive on that... really cute! can't wait to see pics!!