Took a chance and WON! Reveal from JAPAN!

butterflytennis

LV4ever
O.G.
Aug 9, 2013
Hi Everyone, I wanted to share my experience buying a pre-loved item from Japan. I have been waiting patiently for LV to come out with a exciting new hand held clutch, but to no avail. The last one I loved but missed out on is the Petillante clutch in empreinte. I decided to look into the pre-loved market and check out all the usual venues...FF and Yoogis as well as e-bay. Then I looked on this forum for suggestions and came across a thread on e-lady a Japanese reseller. I went on her web site and low and behold they had an A rated Petillante clutch in the color Earth. I decided to take a chance and ordered it. The price was making me nervous because it seemed low. $800.00. That is a savings of 1100.00. Anyways, I decided to purchase and am sooooo glad I did. It has exceeded all expectations. It is in BRAND NEW condition. Here it is my new to me Clutch. So Happy

Attachments

• IMG_2981[1].JPG
    IMG_2981[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,732
  • IMG_2975[2].JPG
    IMG_2975[2].JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,725
  • IMG_2986[1].JPG
    IMG_2986[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,667
Congratulations on such an outstanding find! It's beautiful:loveeyes:
Japan is a great place to find gently pre-loved LV due to the 'keeping up with the Jones'' attitude towards material possessions. They love shiny and new while we often love vintage and history, granted that this isn't the case for every person regardless of nationality.

Congratulations on such an outstanding find! It's beautiful:loveeyes:
Japan is a great place to find gently pre-loved LV due to the 'keeping up with the Jones'' attitude towards material possessions. They love shiny and new while we often love vintage and history, granted that this isn't the case for every person regardless of nationality.
Thank you so much. I had NO idea!