Took a chance and WON! Reveal from JAPAN!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone, I wanted to share my experience buying a pre-loved item from Japan. I have been waiting patiently for LV to come out with a exciting new hand held clutch, but to no avail. The last one I loved but missed out on is the Petillante clutch in empreinte. I decided to look into the pre-loved market and check out all the usual venues...FF and Yoogis as well as e-bay. Then I looked on this forum for suggestions and came across a thread on e-lady a Japanese reseller. I went on her web site and low and behold they had an A rated Petillante clutch in the color Earth. I decided to take a chance and ordered it. The price was making me nervous because it seemed low. $800.00. That is a savings of 1100.00. Anyways, I decided to purchase and am sooooo glad I did. It has exceeded all expectations. It is in BRAND NEW condition. Here it is my new to me Clutch. So Happy

Attached Files:

2. That is beautiful! Congratulations!

3. Really Nice!!! Congrats!

4. I love that clutch!!! It's been on my wish list for years. I also really like e-lady, I've purchased at least 4 items via eBay from e-lady. Congrats!!!

5. Congrats on this little beauty!

6. Congratulations on such an outstanding find! It's beautiful:loveeyes:
    Japan is a great place to find gently pre-loved LV due to the 'keeping up with the Jones'' attitude towards material possessions. They love shiny and new while we often love vintage and history, granted that this isn't the case for every person regardless of nationality.

7. Congrats!! It's gorgeous!! :smile:

8. Thank you. I am so happy with the deal I got. This could be the start of something dangerous though..

9. Thank you so much. I had NO idea!

10. #10 Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    Congrats! It's beautiful what a great find! Now you got me looking at elady lol

11. I've always loved this clutch -- congrats on a great find!

12. Thank you all so much. I had to share my experience...just in case you too are nervous of making a purchase from Japan. I still can't believe it!

13. So beautiful!!! Congratulations on a gorgeous pristine find.

14. That really is a gorgeous piece and a great deal! Congrats!

15. It's great! Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice