Toodles, Ta-ta, Adios Amigos!

1. I won't be on the pf that much over the next 2 weeks. I am leaving for Florida to visit my folks. We can't wait! They are the most generous, funny people and my husband and I, and the kids love to be w/ them. I have begged them to come live w/ us, but they always tell me some nonsense about how they have a life :shrugs:

Anyhow, while we're there my dh and I are going to escape for 3 nites at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando to belatedly celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary:graucho: . We go there every year and absolutely love it! The bellman even saw me naked there by accident once:shame: . Now he suffers from hysterical blindness.

I'll be checking in and up on all of you from time to time, just won't be anchored to my pc as I usually am.

2. Have a wonderful time -- sounds like you have awesome parents :yes:

3. :yahoo: have fun with your family!!!
    Take care!!!:flowers:

4. Sounds like a fun trip you have planned. Enjoy!

5. Have a great time in Florida, shushopn! How about asking your parents (they sound like fun) to log on here and better still, post? :smile:

6. Have fun! :biggrin: I love the Orlando Ritz Carlton, I've only stayed there once, but it's the nicest place I've stayed!

7. Anotheremptysky - the Ritz is beyond Fabulous! They always treat us soooo great. It really feels like home to us except w/ people who cowtow to us and no kids!

Passerby- my mom thinks I'm nuts to spend what I do on bags though she loves my hand me downs...She was off an old Fendi of mine to her friends, sooo cute!

I will miss be here constantly though...how weird is that?!!

8. Sounds like your in for a fun weekend...enjoy your time with your parents...they sound wonderful.

9. have a fun and safe trip!!

10. Yeah-sure it was an accident about the bellman seeing you naked ;)

Have a good time doll-you will be missed

11. Oh, that sounds like a great trip you have planned. Have fun and happy anniversary!

12. Shushopn, up to a year ago, I'd have agreed with your mum. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice