Too Tall/Curvy for Pochette Metis crossbody. Help!

kmoore925

Feb 19, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm desperately looking for a solution to my crossbody woes. I love the Pochette Metis in reverse monogram for a care free crossbody bag, but being 5'10", and having a larger chest 34 DD, I am having the hardest time figuring out how to make it work. Even if I took the bag to a cobbler to punch a new hole in the monogram strap it would be a tad too short for my liking. My SA and I have been looking for any possible alternative we can think of, but nothing either looks quite right or fits the way I would like. The closest we've been able to come across is the speedy b 25 empriente noir strap on the longest strap option, which makes the bag sit exactly where I want it to, but the contrasting textures in the leathers leaves me less than excited about the match, and for the money I want to be happy with the bag/strap combo. Does anyone have any ideas?

Also, on the Curvy Ladies clubhouse (page 65), a lady is wearing the pochette strap extending the monogram strap.
i'll have to take a look at that. The strap works ok for me as a shoulder bag, but I really want the cross body capability because i love crossbody and personally think the pochette metis looks best that way. Thank you for the suggestion!

Reactions: Brendutch
If you ask an SA for Pochette Extenders, they will know what you are talking about. Here is someone's video on adding one - at the 2:00 minute mark...

OR, you could order a Keepall vachetta strap.

A cheaper alternative would be to get brass rings from mautto. I have done this to a few of my bags to make them a little longer for Crossbody.

Mautto also has clips similar to the LV extenders above. I would get their largest size. If you want the LV extenders, you will probably have to buy preloved. Have you SA see if she can find any left in the system