too small for G???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm planning to buy my 3rd LV (I have started my LV loving last nov 2009...I know:noggin:)...and I have been eying the Galliera PM in monogram...the problem is..I'm only 5'1" tall!What you think ladies? Am I too petite for Galliera?Any comments would be appreciated!;)

2. I am only 2 inches taller then you and I have the galliera PM. I think it is a perfect size and not big at all. If you were interested in the galliera gm them I would def say it is too big. Go for it! The galliera pm is my favorite bag.

3. No I do not think you are to small for a pm. Ashley Tisdale is your height, and she rocks the gm on the celebrity thread, but I would say it might be to large for you. The pm is a perfect size for everyone!

4. Thanks for the reply Jilly...I love the Galliera the 1st time i saw it!..

5. I just checked some pictures of Ashley Tisdale..Oh men...you were right!It's not bad at all for a height like mine!Thanks:nuts:

6. It will look great on yo

7. Your welcome. Let us know what you choose and make sure you give us a reveal:biggrin:

8. I'm 5'2" and am loving mine.....go for it!

9. I think it would look perfect on you :smile:

10. It's perfect for you!! I'm the same height and I love my galliera!!!

11. it's perfect gallire pm!!!!!!!i love galliera!!!!!!!!!!;););)

12. i think you should try it in store. When I see people with Galleria PM, I always think this bag is great and really want to purchase it. After I tried it in store, I change my mind, I think it looks big on me. (I am 5'2" and in petite size)

13. go with pm, she is not big at all!!! not tiny either:smile:

14. I think it's a perfect size for you.

15. i am 4"11 and the galliera PM is a great size imo...it's not too big at all!! go for it!!