Too similar? Which do you like best?

Which do you like best?

• Rivington GM

• Marylebone PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Hi everyone! Looking for a little help here. Rivington GM and Marylrbone PM, too similar? Which do you guys like best? Thanks in advance guys! Going to post 2 mods of each in a sec...

I don't think they are too similar at all....I hope your not thinking of getting rid of one of them? I love both styles and I think both look great on you..
See, I didn't think so either! I go through my bags every so often and tonight I was told that they look too similar (mean old husband!!) I do use the Rivington more but I love the Marylebone too. Hadn't planned on selling them, wanted some other opinions to see if you guys thought they were too similar too.
Marylebone PM looks nicer on you.

I voted Marylebone PM, however they are both very nice bags.

Thank you both! I really love the Marylebone. I don't use it as much as the Rivington because I think the Rivington is a little more casual but I love this girl when I do wear it. :biggrin:

They are both nice, I don't think too similar. I actually kind of like the rivington better on you, but they both look nice.
I'm you guys don't think they are too similar. I mean they are the same print, double straps and similar sizes but the styles are different to me. I think the Rivington is a nice casual shoulder bag and the Marylebone is a classy little open top tote. Thank you!
Marylebone PM
Thanks!
I like both of them on you, so I am probably not going to be of any help. Both are lovely bags.

Lol, I'm never any help to anyone either. I think they all are lovely bags. Even styles that don't work for me look fabulous on others. The Trevi is IMO, the most beautiful DE bag but it didn't do anything for me. The Métis is also beautiful but didn't look as good on me as it did on others. Thank you!