Too similar? Advice needed (and appreciated)

Metrowestmama

Lover of Bling
O.G.
Jan 15, 2013
I had already have an anemone rivale. But picked up my first CDC which is Tosca. I thought it might be a good first start but now wondering if the colors are too close. What do you think? Should I keep it or should I go with something else?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457460469.553156.jpg

Last edited:
I love both colors but I do think they are very similar.... so if I had a small collection, I'd want variety and I'd get a different color. CDCs aren't flying off the shelves like they were a few years ago so I would think you would have a quite a few to choose from! H.com has a gazillion listed now.

Depends on what you wear and how many you have. I tend to like variety. For instance, I have H bracelets in black, brown, colvert and RC. Hoping to add purple and blue one day. I do think they are a bit similar.

If you are starting a small collection as of now, then change for a total different color.... you can always add the same/similar color back as your collection growing... :graucho:

Is this your "go to" color family? If so, I would keep them . I have many grey and black bracelets and to me they are all different and work better with different outfits, stacks and sleeve types. If you love this color family, you will use both, one is pink and one is purple. But....If you are just starting your collection and want to keep it small and versatile, then return. BTW, we are twins on the tosca, I think it's gorgeous and one of the only color CDCs in my collection. I love it more than the shiny crocs in this color family. Is it back or did you buy it from a reseller?

Thanks for all the feedback! :hbeat:

I realized the tosca is a nice neutral that I can throw on with a pair of jeans, blue shirt and shoes, or black shirt and shoes, while the purple is a piece that I like to match with purple shoes or a scarf. So I think each has a place. Plus, the color seems to soften the contemporary aspect of the CDC (that is a bit bold for me) and is a nice pop of color without being too bright. I think the only other CDC I would ever get would be a pretty blue for similar reasons.

:hugs: Based on the comments, I guess I wasn't alone in thinking it was a close call in deciding!