Too Scared To Get VLine Surgery !

I would really like to find other ways of slimming my face - jawline and cheeks - and I am much too scared to undergo a Vline surgery. I've seen some pretty great results on Real Self of people who have had other procedures like "fat melting injections" done in Seoul and I'm wondering if any of you here have had positive results achieving a slimmer/smaller face through alternate methods besides Vline ? Please post here ! Merci :smile:

The problem with fat melting injections is that since they're so new, they are only recommend for the double chin area and not jawline/cheek area. Have you considered facial liposuction, such as traditional lipo or acculift? You may also want to consider buccal fat removal, but I have heard mixed reviews about this - many drs say it can cause your face to look overly gaunt when older.

One PFer did power V at TLPS and had a great result - https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/lose-fats-on-face-get-v-line.961200/
I consulted with TLPS on kk and I thought their price was a little excessive for what they were offering though.

I also consulted with Fresh ps and visited their clinic because I thought this before/after was very impressive: https://www.realself.com/review/seo...ouble-chin?tags=8091&offset=4&sle=0#dr-review
However, the consultants were very rude and pushy and wasted my time by talking about procedures that apparently I 'needed', despite telling them repeatedly I had no interest. On kk I had requested to see the dr, they agreed on a date, and then the day before that date they said the dr was not available. The date was then moved to a week later, and then when I arrived for my consult I spent ages with the consultant, thinking I would see the dr after and then they told me the dr could not see me.
Regardless, they do have very good B/As.

Reactions: threewhitefeathers
Hi Mario -

Thank you so much for all your insights . The first case you linked is incredible - I am definitely going to be looking into facial lipo now for sure . The second link on real self is the one that I also saw and prompted me to write this post in the first place ! So Fresh PS is where she went ? What a shame that they were so obnoxious - that to me is enough to take my business elsewhere . However, I would be so happy to have the same results. She looks like an entirely different person now ...

It sounds like you are looking into the same procedures as I am ? Where has your research taken you so far ?

Thank you once again !

Last edited:
Hi Mario -

Thank you so much for all your insights . The first case you linked is incredible - I am definitely going to be looking into facial lipo now for sure . The second link on real self is the one that I also saw and prompted me to write this post in the first place ! So Fresh PS is where she went ? What a shame that they were so obnoxious - that to me is enough to take my business elsewhere . However, I would be so happy to have the same results. She looks like an entirely different person now ...

It sounds like you are looking into the same procedures as I am ? Where has your research taken you so far ?

Thank you once again !

I was considering facial lipo because I thought that I would need it after my v-line surgery, you can look through my post history about my thoughts on that. So while I was in Korea for my v-line I decided to consult for facial lipo as well - although they all said they couldn't be sure as to what procedures I should do because I was still swollen at the time. I'm currently nearly a month post-op and I no longer think I need facial lipo because I have not experienced any sagging or loss of jawline definition which I expected. However I am still open to doing the procedure as I would still prefer a very defined jawline which I did not have both pre and post op (I plan to try losing more weight first though).

If I do go ahead with facial lipo, I will do double chin + jawline + area just above jawline (to give me a nice contoured look).

Agreed about fresh. I wanted very much to like them because their before and afters are truly great and do not look overly photoshopped to me. But out of the many clinics I have visited (around 10 now) their consultants were by far the worst.

Reactions: threewhitefeathers
I was considering facial lipo because I thought that I would need it after my v-line surgery, you can look through my post history about my thoughts on that. So while I was in Korea for my v-line I decided to consult for facial lipo as well - although they all said they couldn't be sure as to what procedures I should do because I was still swollen at the time. I'm currently nearly a month post-op and I no longer think I need facial lipo because I have not experienced any sagging or loss of jawline definition which I expected. However I am still open to doing the procedure as I would still prefer a very defined jawline which I did not have both pre and post op (I plan to try losing more weight first though).

If I do go ahead with facial lipo, I will do double chin + jawline + area just above jawline (to give me a nice contoured look).

Agreed about fresh. I wanted very much to like them because their before and afters are truly great and do not look overly photoshopped to me. But out of the many clinics I have visited (around 10 now) their consultants were by far the worst.

Wow, your Vline surgery looks amazing ! Congratulations :smile:

If you decided to get facial lipo, would you choose Face Dental again ?

The problem with fat melting injections is that since they're so new, they are only recommend for the double chin area and not jawline/cheek area. Have you considered facial liposuction, such as traditional lipo or acculift? You may also want to consider buccal fat removal, but I have heard mixed reviews about this - many drs say it can cause your face to look overly gaunt when older.

One PFer did power V at TLPS and had a great result - https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/lose-fats-on-face-get-v-line.961200/
I consulted with TLPS on kk and I thought their price was a little excessive for what they were offering though.

I also consulted with Fresh ps and visited their clinic because I thought this before/after was very impressive: https://www.realself.com/review/seo...ouble-chin?tags=8091&offset=4&sle=0#dr-review
However, the consultants were very rude and pushy and wasted my time by talking about procedures that apparently I 'needed', despite telling them repeatedly I had no interest. On kk I had requested to see the dr, they agreed on a date, and then the day before that date they said the dr was not available. The date was then moved to a week later, and then when I arrived for my consult I spent ages with the consultant, thinking I would see the dr after and then they told me the dr could not see me.
Regardless, they do have very good B/As.

I'm very surprised you had that kind of response from Fresh. I consulted with them over KKT a few months ago and Soo, the person I talked to was one of best consultants I have ever talked to. She was very nice and told me I didn't need all these other procedures I wanted to get. She was also patient with me asking a billion questions. I'm a bit nervous now, perhaps they changed the consultant? They do, however, have great B/As