Too petite for Jumbo?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Too petite for Jumbo?

1. Sorry yes...

7.3%
  2. Nope! You rock it!!!

92.7%
  1. Hi all
    I’m 5’1 (156cm) and I already own a M/L but now I’m really considering a black Jumbo before the price gets any higher.
    Here are some mod pics of me trying it at the boutique in Geneva.
    What do you think? Am I too short to rock a Jumbo?
    Thanks Guys!

Attached Files:

2. I think you look great with a jumbo! There is no such thing as height or weight restrictions when it comes to bag sizes imo. Wear what you love and feel confident in. :smile:
    Im 176 and i love wearing tiny bags which 'technically' should be too small for me

BlueCherry, JennRN, LVjessCC and 2 others like this.
  3. It looks beautiful on you! I’m 5’0 and the jumbo was my first Chanel 9 years ago and still love it to bits - I wear mine like you have in the pic with the chain doubled and over one shoulder. You won’t regret buying it, let us know what you decide!!

Marmotte likes this.
  4. You look so happy in the picture, based on that smile I think you found your bag! :smile:

5. Hi dear!
    It looks great on you! And your smile means it is for you.
    Good luck!

matchamatcha2019 and Marmotte like this.
  6. Looks just fine.

7. You look SO content. I think it looks like you already own it!

8. Go for it! You’re rocking it!!

Marmotte likes this.
  9. Love it on you!!

Marmotte likes this.
  10. This bag looks great on you! Definitely go for it!

Marmotte likes this.
  11. It suits your frame perfectly!! :smile:

Marmotte likes this.
  12. it looks great on you. we were the same height and i have the maxi flap and it's bigger than jumbo. my only concern would be the weight though. the bigger the bag, the heavier it is. but if weight is not an issue for you, go for it. :smile:

ccbaggirl89 and Marmotte like this.
  13. It looks fab! I am 5ft2 and I want a jumbo too.

Marmotte likes this.
  14. I'm 5 feet tall, 111 lbs and I own several Jumbo's. Chanel should really re-brand the Jumbo into a diff name because its not a huge bag. If anything, its a medium sized bag. You look great with it so rock it, lady!

bagluv4ever and Marmotte like this.
  15. It looks really great on you, go for it!

Marmotte likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice