Too old?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am in my forties and just purchased my first Chanel bag. It is a PST black caviar with ghw. Am I too old for this bag??? Is this bag for younger gals??

I am going to purchase a medium black caviar flap in a few months, but I really loved the PST when I first saw it.

2. R U KIDDING!? :rolleyes: No, you're not too old for that bag! ENJOY HER Magical!!!!!!!! Oh, and post some modeling pics ya ya ya :yes:

3. A pst is perfect for all ages!!

4. I agree- PST is a great first bag and ageless! You know that chanel handbags are an addiction, right??:graucho:

5. Never too old for Chanel!!! Too young maybe;) I like the pst much more than gst not that you be too old for either mind you. Congrats and enjoy!!

6. Never too old! I think a PST is a good choice!

7. Never! Chanel is a classic! Buy what you feel is best PST is always practical.

8. I'm with the rest. One can never be too old (or young) for Chanel :smile:

9. It's classic

10. The PST is timeless for a reason! What a great first bag!!!

11. No I don't think that there is a such thing as being ""too old" for a Chanel bag! Its a classic and a great first bag! Don't worry and Enjoy! Congrats!

12. Ita!

13. I really believe you are never "too old" to rock a Chanel bag, especially the PST!!! Congrats on your first Chanel bag and many more! ;)

14. OMG!!! HELL NO!!!!!

You are NOT old!!!!

15. I don't think anyone could be too old to carry Chanel ;)