Too obsessive...

sakuraicedtea

Jul 9, 2006
...I just ordered a groom cles at 4:20 am in the morning. It finally popped out of someone's shopping cart...

I PROMISE ITS MY LAST PURCHASE!!! I'm PUTTING MY CREDIT CARD IN MY SAFE UNTIL I PAY EVERYTHING OFF.

Too obsessive???? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is completely normal! LOL!! (I posted this in another thread, but it "fits" this thread as well....) :yes:

--------------------------

LOL!! I ck'd Elux like a crazy person for the Cerise speedy...they'd pop up and
then gone for a day or 2.

I decided to leave my laptop on w/ elux on the screen when I went to bed....( had it in my bedroom) so that when I got up to go to the restroom I could refresh the page and see if there were any available. I was LUCKY and there was one. LOL, so I ordered my Cerise Speedy at 2am!!!!!!!!!!! I was all happy!

The funny thing is "Discover" called a few days later asking my Dh if he had used Discover to make a purchase at 2am in the morning. LOL! Dh's like,"ya.." They said they were just cking cuz they thought it was suspicious since we've never made a purchase in the early morning hrs. like that. LOL!! Pretty cool though that Discover ck'd up on that. Little did they know they had a LV Obsessed Woman stalking Elux for a Cerise! Had they known that they would've just shrugged it off...:lol:

It was one of those things that I like it but not in love with it but I htink its the only piece of groom I'm going to get after the whole vuitton snafu waiting list....(Don't ask...its a headache)