Too obsessive...

1. ...I just ordered a groom cles at 4:20 am in the morning. It finally popped out of someone's shopping cart...

I PROMISE ITS MY LAST PURCHASE!!! I'm PUTTING MY CREDIT CARD IN MY SAFE UNTIL I PAY EVERYTHING OFF.

2. :biggrin: Yeah I believe you :sweatdrop:

3. Good job Elux does not ship to here and that I don't own a CC:lol:

4. Hahhaa.. oh man, we need eLux here too ! :yes:

5. :lol: Gotta love eLux!! :yes:

6. Congrats on your purchase!

7. I want Elux!!! :hysteric:

8. Ooh, I thought they were sold out!

9. Congrats on your decision to pay off your CC. I need to do the same!

10. :crybaby: Of course, I also want Elux :hysteric:
    But, Congrats on your purchase :yes:

11. Too obsessive???? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is completely normal! LOL!! (I posted this in another thread, but it "fits" this thread as well....) :yes:

--------------------------

LOL!! I ck'd Elux like a crazy person for the Cerise speedy...they'd pop up and
    then gone for a day or 2.

I decided to leave my laptop on w/ elux on the screen when I went to bed....( had it in my bedroom) so that when I got up to go to the restroom I could refresh the page and see if there were any available. I was LUCKY and there was one. LOL, so I ordered my Cerise Speedy at 2am!!!!!!!!!!! I was all happy!

The funny thing is "Discover" called a few days later asking my Dh if he had used Discover to make a purchase at 2am in the morning. LOL! Dh's like,"ya.." They said they were just cking cuz they thought it was suspicious since we've never made a purchase in the early morning hrs. like that. LOL!! Pretty cool though that Discover ck'd up on that. Little did they know they had a LV Obsessed Woman stalking Elux for a Cerise! Had they known that they would've just shrugged it off...:lol:

12. me too!
    its not fair! :cursing:
    i did talk to one of those elux ppl before and they said plans are under way to ship to canada... but that cud take years :sad:

13. lol.. i'm waiting for the Cles too, but I couldn't make it past 230am and went to bed!! LOL! Congratulations!!!

14. It was one of those things that I like it but not in love with it but I htink its the only piece of groom I'm going to get after the whole vuitton snafu waiting list....(Don't ask...its a headache)

15. funny. i would have done the same!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice