Too much the same?

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
I need help...badly. Have been offered a SO BBB but already have a BBB same size with GHW... What should I do?? I am so confused. Any ideas would be very very helpful.:flowers:

Is the SO BBB a different size, or the same as your current BBB?

Personally, I think it is too close and I would pass, unless you want the SO BBB as a collector's item.

Thanks for your input GK:flowers:but I couldn't sell my BBB its was a SO...so no SO BBB for me!!:P I sound like such a dork!!:lol: Way to many Acronyms!!

I think it's too similar to the one you already have. Unless you would actually wear the SO Black Birkin with a completely different set of clothes and on a different occasion than your regular BBB, I think one would just sit on the shelf unused. Of course, you could look at it as a backup for your BBB so neither gets too banged up too fast :P Did I mention I'm a pro at justifying H bags?

OuijaBoard:lol:I know!! I was trying and trying to find a justification for buying the exact same bag!! Now if it was a back-up Sean:graucho:I would snap him up in a second!!!:lol:

I had your exact same situation, Julide. I passed and never really thought twice about it. Though I liked the IDEA of the SO, I just couldn't justify another 35 BBB. Or what would have been a third black 35 birkin.

The real test for me will be if I can track down a 30...

I had your exact same situation, Julide. I passed and never really thought twice about it. Though I liked the IDEA of the SO, I just couldn't justify another 35 BBB. Or what would have been a third black 35 birkin.

:thinking:A 30 you say Graycat5...;)I know!! How many of the same thing can you have? Especially for me...a lazy purse changer but a purse lover:huh:

OuijaBoard:lol:I know!! I was trying and trying to find a justification for buying the exact same bag!! Now if it was a back-up Sean:graucho:I would snap him up in a second!!!:lol:
Well, that goes without saying...

Seriously, though, imagine how long you could go before getting those corners banged up if you had two BBB to rotate...I'm just sayin' :angel:

Oooh, now that would throw a wrench in the situation. A 30 would be just different enough...

Pass it on, Julide. I can guarantee YOU that it's not as exciting as when you get a completely different SO B.

Even if you had the money, pass it on.:hugs: SO BBB is great for die-hard lovers of noir boxcalf and for first-timers of noir boxcalf. Don't include the whole noir packaging because it's just a packaging. Guess, I'm no longer easily fooled by easy tricks.:smile:

Last edited: