Too much the same?

Julide, have you seen the bag yet or they just call you to let you know? If you haven't seen the bag yet, maybe take a look first and see if you like the bag. Can bring the BBB along for comparison purpose ;)

:devil::ninja:When one is being sent to spa, you have another bbb to use :ninja::devil:

Last edited:
:devil::ninja:When one is being sent to spa, you have another bbb to use :ninja::devil:[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

The Dark side speaks! :biggrin:

I meditated deeply ...and my zen tells me give that new bag a pass.

You know, could match shoooooz with silver hardware that the GHW BBB doesn't match... Just sayin' :graucho:

Plus, OB's got a point :P

Ok, ok, I'll put on my practical hat. If you don't think you would use it, you should pass. Even though I buy multiples if I know something works :ninja::ninja:

Julide such a difficult decision right? I have a BBK with PHW, I was asked by my SA if I wanted a SO Black 32 Kelly. Apart from the hardware and the packaging, it is almost the same thing. If either Kelly was a sellier vs retourne, it would be a different look. So I decided to pass, and look for a SO Black B. A BBB PHW turned up instead. Long story but I think a small difference in hardware is not enough for me. Good luck with your decision!

Bluewin ,Jadeite ,FashionistaO ,Mkl_Collection , MarvelGirl, LibraDiamonds Ladies:ty:I think I must see the bag IRL and bring my BBB with me to see that it is the same bag...or not.:PI will let you know what happens later today!!:flowers:
Pugsy*:hugs:Good to see you!!* Only you would think about shoe matching options!!:P

Julide such a difficult decision right? I have a BBK with PHW, I was asked by my SA if I wanted a SO Black 32 Kelly. Apart from the hardware and the packaging, it is almost the same thing. If either Kelly was a sellier vs retourne, it would be a different look. So I decided to pass, and look for a SO Black B. A BBB PHW turned up instead. Long story but I think a small difference in hardware is not enough for me. Good luck with your decision!

Periogirl28 I am glad that I am not the only one who has had this problem.:flowers:Thank you for sharing!!

Again thank you for all your advice.:flowers:

I was in the same position, I have a 35 BBB with GH, and I was proposed the So Black Box also in 35...and I decided to pass because they were too similar IMO...

If my BBB with GH had been older (or shown more use/flaws), then I would have bought the So Black though.

Either you go and see it, and if you fall in love with it, then you could sell the BBB G/H, or you pass. I honestly wouldn't keep both......

I have a BBK and a BB HAC and I sometimes think THAT's too close!