Too much shopping? How many bags in your closet that still have the tags on?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't stop shopping for bags! It's for sure an addition. I still have my black patent YSL lovers bag, LV alma mm Rouge Fauviste, and Marc Jacobs black bruna sitting in the closet, waiting to be used. How many bags do you ladies have, that still have tags on, await to be "popped"?

2. None! :biggrin: when I get a new bag, I usually switch into it in the car or store or wherever. LOL

netter likes this.
  3. I don't have any bags that haven't been carried---but I definitely have accessories (wallets, clutches, coin purses etc) that haven't been used!

4. um... a few :blush:

5. 1, Rebecca Minkoff Lovers Clutch in black leather. I'm waiting to use it on a date...but I'm not dating lol!

netter likes this.
  6. none, BUT there are quite a few that i have only worn once or twice =(

netter likes this.
  7. :police: On the advice of counsel, I respectfully assert my 5th amendment right to silence. :ninja: :sweatdrop:

8. None. When I buy a new bag I use it as soon as possible

9. 4

10. when i get something i usually use it the next day or start planning to use it asap.

11. ZERO!
    I use all of them hehe
    usually immediately after purchase hehe
    but that doesn't mean i'm not a shopaholic

12. does wearing it around the house count? lol

it gets seen....I pass by the mirror :smile:

13. One!

14. I'm guilty of this for sure!

15. oh my...theres no answer to this.