Too Much, Not Enough, or Just Right?

Goofydes

O.G.
May 18, 2010
So I have had my Maggie for a few days now. I absolutely adore her and she has become the child I don't have (I even set her next to me on the couch when I watch TV). Anyway, I wanted to personalize her with my keyfobs, but I can't decided if they look OK where they are. There is the Studded Skull and the Rose Tattoo Surfboard. I had to move them to the other side because the surfboard was banging on the other metal hangtags when I walked (all I could hear in my mind was ding, scratch, ding). What do you think? Should I only have one on there, or just scrap the whole idea and take them both off?
DSC00907.jpg

Gorgeous, gorgeous bag! I can't get over how much people love their Coach bags. It's so sweet! When you buy something that makes you happy why not enjoy it? There's too much emphasis on what's too much whether it's money or miscellaneous. You have to do what makes you happy:biggrin:

I would say I prefer the Maggie with its hangtag and the horse carriage tag. Because to me Maggie is a classic bag. So less is more. :smile: but this is your bag, you should do whatever you like with it :smile:)) just follow your heart.

I would say I prefer the Maggie with its hangtag and the horse carriage tag. Because to me Maggie is a classic bag. So less is more. :smile: but this is your bag, you should do whatever you like with it :smile:)) just follow your heart.

agree with this comment..Or get some classic purse charm..

With my Maggies, if I accessorize, I remove some (or all) of the original tags and add my fob of choice to the bag. This reduces the noise and keeps it from getting to be "too much".

With my Maggies, if I accessorize, I remove some (or all) of the original tags and add my fob of choice to the bag. This reduces the noise and keeps it from getting to be "too much".

I ended up moving the small metal tag to behind the large leather one and kept the metal coachman out in front. No noise! Before that when I was walking from the parking lot into the office I sounded like a gypsy with all the kling clang going on.

I agree with those who say you should accessorize with a ponytail scarf. I feel like there's a lot going on with all the fobs and the hardware.

I hope you figure it out :smile: